A brother's worries

Gabiru was not the most sensible lizardman.

He matured a lot after the Orc Lord incident. Later, he got more responsible when becoming the general of Hiryu. Even so, Gabiru was still immature.

He still hasn't found a present for her, and he wanted to know her tastes. So, he went in his sister's room and looked at her things. It was a little difficult to get in, but as lucky as he was, the traps didn't harm him and the lock was easier to break than expected.

When something caught his attention, he revised it. That something was her library, with lots of notebooks. Some of them were made from old paper, the first ones produced in Tempest. 

XX day, XX month

I went to the beach with Rimuru-sama and the girls. Hakuro-donno was there too. We enjoyed a good day. It was a shame that Rimuru-sama refused to wear the swimsuit prepared by Shuna-sama.

(...)

We almost died. Thankfully, everyone worked together and we prevented the disaster. Shuna-sama's cooking abilities were amazing as always. Should I ask her to teach me someday? Even a normally roasted fish tastes this amazing...

The bad part was at night. I could barely sleep. Shion and Shuna-sama teased me a lot before sleeping.

They were lying, weren't they?

XX day, XX month

I went shopping with Touka and Saika. We found some cute dresses. I took a beautiful hair ornament.

We met with Shuna-sama in the shop. She personally recommended us some clothes. They were amazing as expected.

Later, we went to eat and enjoy the afternoon.

Saika is good at cooking. Not at Shuna-sama's level, but good, nonetheless. She accepted to teach Touka and I from time to time.

We are making cookies next time.

XX day, XX month

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. What a wonderfully amazing custom was brought by Rimuru-sama.

With Saika's help, we made some sweets. I made some friend cookies for Rimuru-sama, my teammates and my brother. Of course, I made the special ones for Souei-sama. He accepted the cookies. This is a good sign, isn't it?

Those were entries from Tempest's beginnings. Gabiru remembered the past while returning the book and taking out a newer one.

XX day, XX month

We survived. We won.

Some fools are saying that it's expected from Rimuru-sama, but Souei-sama is right. Rimuru-sama is not perfect and he needs us. Although I am sure that he would accept us even if he doesn't need us...

(...)

My foolish brother was put in death danger during the battle. I, who was tasked to watch, jumped to help him. How could I let him die? He is my family. Not only as Rimuru-sama's people, but my blood brother. The one who looked after me all this time.

He said to leave him, but how could I? Even after everything he has done, he is my only dear big brother...

I swear, I will hit him hard next time he sacrifices himself that way. Not only he is rebelling against Rimuru-sama's orders, but he is also leaving me behind?