Inner POV. The stories of the lazy

At first, he did what ordered. Not that he was willing to do so, it was that he didn't know what to do without orders.

Little by little, wishes awakened inside him. He started to distinguish his tasks between fun, tasking, boring, bothersome... not that he rejected any. As any other primal angel, Dino liked to do what Veldanava-sama asked him to, to answer his creator's expectations.

As Veldanava-sama noticed Dino's newly formed ego, he asked the angel to observe the world. To see the creations. To live with other species.

It was a bother at first. He was superior, created to serve the great lord directly. Why did he have to mingle with those inferior beings?

Unexpectedly, he soon discovered why Veldanava-sama was interested in them. Those weak short-lived creatures; each one of them was a new world to discover. While interacting with them, Dino learned and named new emotions: joy, pride, laziness, fulfillment...

For instance, he enjoyed it a lot when that primordial challenged Veldanava-sama. Watching from afar was enough. The demon was the embodiment of pride and Veldanava-sama destroyed it. Not only did the creator win in a fight but he offered pity and asked for help instead of servitude. An amazing tame, Dino thought.

The creator's siblings had... particular personalities. If anything, Dino thought that everyone was troublesome to deal with, thus he evaded them if possible.

Admiration, filial love... There wasn't a name for what he felt for Veldanava-sama, but Dino was sure that he held his creator dear.

Around that time, the creator started giving more attention to a certain creation. A human named Lucia. They even married and expected a kid. Dino was happy for Veldanava-sama's happiness, but a part of him wished for there to not be a special one.

Then, the calamity came. Some lowly mortals killed the creator and his chosen partner. Thankfully, their child was teleported to safety.

How was that even possible? Veldanava-sama was supposed to be the strongest being in the world.

Why? What would anyone have against the kindhearted and almighty Veldanava-sama?

Everyone grieved. But after a few months, they returned to their work.

Dino couldn't understand. How could they move on? Veldanava-sama was dead! He would never return!

Veldanava-sama, a true dragon and an immortal God, chose death. He chose to die with his beloved. Veldanava-sama chose his beloved over the rest of his creation... Veldanava-sama couldn't bear to live without her...

he...

Dino and the rest weren't enough...

Dino and the rest were abandoned...

Dino didn't count the time. He traveled around the world looking for the perpetrators and anyone else involved. He did it in secrecy, without being spotted by the moderator. Dino's ways were worse than a demon's.

Why, Why, Why!

After ending those sinners, Dino felt... empty.

What else remained? His mission? But the one to report was gone, forever.

After wandering without any aim for who knows how long, he felt a huge magicule burst. The little kid left by Veldanava-sama had grown up. That girl, Milim-sama was rampaging. Using the power inherited from her father.

She was in pain. Suffering, crying.

Dino felt like crying too. He couldn't cry. His sin was so great that tears were not allowed. Even after Veldanava-sama abandoned them, he had left something to their care. The proof of his love for Lucia. The absolute legacy of his existence. His dearest daughter. And Dino had forgotten about her. He had abandoned his duty.