Hero Summoning 4 - Four heavenly kings

Fighting, healing, camping, walking.

Those four words resumed their traveling.

The first and second day were still exiting, but the heroes were getting tired around the third day. The monsters were not that difficult to handle. But their routine was too tiring for a modern high schooler. Also, they still had to encounter any common fantasy monster, like goblins.

A week after starting their adventure, seemingly aimlessly.

The bush moved. They prepared for another monster. But what greeted (?) them was different.

"Excuse me!" a green person riding a wolf stopped them.

"This place is dangerou-"

"A monster! Attack!" Stefan didn't wait for the green man to finish.

"Wai-" the green man dodged and tried to say something, but Stefan swung his sword.

"Stop your acts of aggression!" a new green man appeared. It was not alone.

"You are in demon lord Rimuru's domain. Anymore and we shall not hold back!" they declared.

"At least..." (Satoru)

"...we reached our destination!" (Takeo)

The boys were excited and jumped to action.

"Wait. Weren't they saying something?" (Souka)

"Souka! Don't let them mislead you! Who knows what devilish antics they are trying" (Mars)

"Sigh. Whatever" Souka gave up and stood back watching.

"Careful!" (green man)

"What are they? They are quite strong!" (Satoru)

"Goblins. But they are not supposed to be this strong!" (Mars)

"Hobgoblins maybe?" (Stefan)

"It doesn't matter. They will die by my sword!" (Takeo)

"Takeo! Don't be reckless!" Satoru pulled him back just before getting hit.

"Thank you" (Takeo)

"Let's go!" (Satoru)

They were in a tie. No party had the upper hand, which worried Mars

"Weird. Goblins fight in larger groups" (Mars)

"Will there be more?" (Satoru)

"Defeat them before reinforcements arrive!" (Stefan)

"Too late! Reinforcements are here!" (a smug hobgoblin)

A new hobgoblin popped out from nowhere and made his entrance. He also made a weird pose. Did he want to look cool?

"Stop while I am being asking nice- Whoa!" (smug hobgoblin)

"Tch. Close" (Takeo)

"Keep your guard on" (Miho)

"Hey! It's rude to swing your sword while someone is ta-" (smug hobgoblin)

The attacks continued, but this hobgoblin just evaded them all. It didn't look that strong, but it was undoubtedly on another level from the rest.

The hobgoblin put its hand on its sword, but then saw something and stopped.

"Oh! It's been a while. What are you doing here, So-" (smug hobgoblin)

"That's Gobuta, one of the Four Heavenly Kings under Demon Lord Rimuru!" (Souka)

I won't let a Gobuta blow my cover! Souka prevented her identity to be revealed.