Story teller - Dragons

Dragons, you ask?

Indeed, they are mighty existences. They belong to the strongest species of monsters in the world.

Their birth was interesting. They weren't created. Not by the creator, not by the ancestor. They were born after some lizards absorbed the great power of a dying young True Dragon.

Nowadays, they originate from places with high magicule density. That's what we know as lesser dragons. They evolve once they live enough, absorb more magicules, or get named.

About who would name a dragon... there are not many strong enough to accomplish the feat of taming and naming one. Maybe someone as strong as a demon lord could do it, don't you agree? There is one demon lord who succeeded. But about where are those dragons right now... that's a surprise that I shall not ruin to you.

Are you even paying attention? You weren't that concentrated since the middle of the story. Speaking about rudeness!

Mmm? The True Dragon part caught your attention?

Then, shall I indulge you with the story? But you better pay attention this time!

True dragons are different from normal dragons. They are embodiments of nature. Their sole presence is enough to cause disasters. Their innate power is something many can't even fathom. Don't be scared. There were only five of them since immemorial.

There was one being. The one who was at the beginning, who started it all. The creator, also known as the first true dragon, Stellar Dragon Veldanava. He created the world and the rules that govern our current world, along with the Voice of the world and the being who will maintain the power balance within his creation.

The first true dragon is lost. After a long, long time, he fell in love with his creation, with a human. The creator, who loved every being in the world equally, for the first time, loved one being more than any other. This action wasn't one to be overlooked by the world. The creator had to love every creation equally. As an attempt to erase that variable, the world killed its creator.

As you might have wondered, why is he still dead? The creator is immortal. Death is just a state and not an ultimate for the creator. But he is lost. The creator rejected living in a world without his beloved. Thus, he chose to leave the world without his love. To rest his soul in a deep slumber for eternity since his beloved would never return.

The second true dragon came to exist an uncountable amount of time after the world's creation. Frost Dragon Velzard. Recognized as the younger sister of the creator, she is the oldest true dragon alive. She takes on the elder sister role, trying to manage her siblings' actions.

If you ask me, I would say that she is a busybody. She restrains her siblings' actions with force, but she isn't exactly what you would call righteous, you know?

As a True Dragon, her raw power puts her between the strongest beings in the world. That power allows her to halt the world, stop the energy from the world, and call forth a frozen state.

She is not a goddess like her older brother, nor does her power enable creation. Therefore, her actions are not as limited as the creator's. Maybe because of that, she is still fine after choosing a partner. Someone to keep herself company.

Who is this partner of hers? That's a secret~ but there is a hint: she is so comfortable there that she releases her powers nonstop. She doesn't restrain herself at home. And her power makes the world freeze due to energy absence. You make the deduction by yourself.

The third true dragon came into existence a long time after the second one. She was born with the power to energize the matter in the world. The power of the acceleration of the molecules. Scorch dragon Velgrynd.

She is the weakest in terms of raw power. You mustn't forget that she has less power in between the ancient true dragons. You shall not compare her with your mortal standards.

She is the most passionate one. The reason for her desires, the one who possesses her burning heart is a human. A hero human.

How can that be true? It's because that human is amazing. He has fans all around the world, the great- Ku-hum. I shouldn't tell you anymore. I won't blow the cover the Scorch has, not for now.

The fourth came into existence many hundreds of thousands of years ago. That's quite recent if compared with the first True Dragon. He was born with the power of disorder. If the third used an orderly movement, the fourth uses a disorderly motion, the infinite probabilities. Storm Dragon Veldora, maybe one of the most famous ones in human countries because of the fear he instiled during his tantrums, because of the disasters he tended to cause every time.

He has the highest power reservoir, second only to the creator. Moreover, some suspect he has an infinite magicule source somewhere else. What? I am not telling you anymore.

Albeit he acts childish, he can be the most mature one. He is a caring little brother who runs away from his elder sisters' tyranny. But he still loves and respects both.

Unexpectedly, he is the easiest one to talk to. If you can get to his presence, that's it.

You should know where he lives. I mean, who doesn't? He has been there since immemorial, his mere presence causing disasters in human countries.

He has calmed down for now and enjoys a peaceful life with his friends. But don't you dare to bare your fangs against his home, or this dragon shall not keep quiet.

The fifth one is a newborn. She was born a couple of thousands of years ago but ascended as a True Dragon recently. For security reasons, I shall not disclose her name or ubication. You never know when the walls are listening in this world.

Youngest and weakest out of all the dragon siblings, she is still growing at a steady pace. This one is a lovely being with the power of all of creation. She will probably become an amazing being in a few centuries or maybe in a millennia.

She is a cutie, protected by many friends and her older siblings. Even that infamous Veldora is protecting her, so messing with her is a big no, even if she is the weakest.

By the way, I shall give you a warning as a tip. A True Dragon's power is immeasurable. They are the strongest beings born in the world. But that doesn't make them the strongest being alive in the world. Did you catch the difference?

Then, here is the fun fact. You can defeat a True Dragon. It's almost an impossible feat, but there are few lost records about it.

Even if you can, you shouldn't mess with a True Dragon. Why, you ask? Because their backings are the real problem. They are beings stronger and more vicious than any other existence.

Break the ice and your soul will be devoured.

Stop the fire and you will be hunted down.

Harm the storm and your being will suffer for eternity.

Hurt the youngest and destruction will await you.

I hope you enjoyed the story. See you soon~