A wish

<<Individual: Veldora Tempest acquired Ultimate Skill <Chaos Creator: Rimuru Tempest> >>>

It was concealed from the world, but thanks to the soul corridor, Rimuru heard it.

"Eh? The voice of the World?!" Rimuru questioned.

It all started few weeks ago. Veldora finished reading the series and wanted to rest the plot a little before starting a new series.

Veldora meditated a little. Normally, he was so busy.

Investigating with Ramiris, training Charys and Rimuru's subordinates, helping with the labyrinth magicules, participating in experiments with Vesta, his food stalls, making secret experiments, playing with the avatars, reading manga...

Few years ago, he was so sooo soooo bored, with nothing to do inside his prison. Even before that, he had so much free time spent in either being bored, berseking or hiding from his sisters.

Now, every day was so full and funny that he rarely had free time. Not that he complained. But now was one of those rare free times.

When inside the barrier, he would not have imagined this time of future ahead. But then, he met a slime and made his first and best friend. Through Rimuru's eyes he enjoyed the outside world.

Once out again, Veldora helped with Rimuru to solve his problems: the demon lords, the church and then the empire. They also had a lot of fun: the labyrinth, the tournament... and he secretly enjoyed the memory of Rimuru ignoring and beating Velgrynd like a small fry.

Every day in Tempest was so fulfilling. Making some pranks inside the country was also fun. But, even more than those, the best thing was having a friend who worries about you.

Veldora still remembers with fondness, Rimuru's promise to release him from the Unlimited imprisonment, his rage when being taken by the Empire and his worry when the angels targeted the dragon factors. It was a warm feeling he never felt before.

But Veldora also tried his best to help Rimuru. He was not an useless ungrateful dragon. He lent magicules when Rimuru went on a naming spur, fought at Walpurgis and Veldora was always beside the slime.

Their connection was so deep thanks to the soul corridor. Also, Rimuru used a lot that Ultimate Skill: <Storm Dragon: Veldora Tempest>...

Wait a minute! Rimuru got that skill to summon me and use my skills because of our soul corridor. How come I got nothing!

... was it because I was stronger back then? But right now, Rimuru is stronger...

'Ciel! You can hear me, right?'

<<What do you want?>>

'Why did Rimuru get <Storm Dragon Veldora Tempest> and I got nothing at that time?'

<<...>>

'I know you love studying skills, so you should know the answer.'

<<...>>

'Grrrr... I also want a Rimuru skill!'

<<... no>>

'Why?!'

<<Sigh, you want to summon master whenever you are in trouble, isn't it?>>

'Err.... no...'

<<Sigh. Try to get it by yourself>>

'Wait! Hold! Why, at that time, only Rimuru got it?'