Hero summoning 5 - Reality

Here what happened so far. 

I allowed some monsters in their path to go unhunted, in hopes to separate their party and get an opportunity to approach the kids when being alone. Well... they had trouble with some B-rank or weaker monsters, but their morale never dropped.

Souka reported me when they engaged fight with our Goblin riders. I expected them to hear us out since our side was polite, but those brats... Just like Souka reported, they treated this reality like a game.

I expected them to be subdued soon, but as expected of otherworlders, they were strong. Also, they were lucky. Gobuta was still holding back since they had still to attack any civilian and their behavior was weird, probably...

But they said something unnecessary.

"Hey! I am the kindest one of my peers, so I will let it pass as a joke if you surrender now"

Well... I had to agree with him. Benimaru maybe could have held back after that if I asked him to, but if it had been Shion or Diablo...

Even so, it was bad. I expected Gobuta to hold back a little... and maybe that's why they are still alive... I mean... even without Ranga, Gobuta is quite strong for human parameters...

I teleported to them before those uninformed otherworld brats were massacred. But then...

"""Princess!"""

What? Who is a princess again?

I tried to explain, but Gobuta got carried away before I could say anything. He is having fun, isn't he? Just a glimpse of his smug face tells me that!

Look. Even that reliable Souka is speechless. The other hobgoblins have a 'What the hell are you doing?!' face.

Urgh. Gobuta's smug face is touching my nerves. If let be, he is never stopping, isn't he?

So, I gave that idiot a good smack.

It seemed to work better than expected. That idiot just fell silent.

Also, from the other party's perspective, I, the one called Demon Lord Rimuru, one hit K.O. the strong hobgoblin they couldn't defeat a while ago. The fighting spirits of the invader forces were nowhere to be seen.

They were taken in custody. For trespassing unauthorized areas, obstructing public order and attacking our patrols.

I treated the brats in a civilized manner, since they were still young and ignorant about the world. The others were sent to our officers. 

With the testimonies Ultima got from the knight commander and the court magician, we finally got enough evidence of their illegal summoning. Testarossa was eager to punish them, so I just left everything to her.

The three otherworlders were placed under the Freedom Academy. Since I felt Yuuki had become more trustworthy, I just ditched him all the work. He wasn't that happy, but some manga did the trick.

Souka went on a short vacation before her next mission. Gobuta got a cold glare from her every time they met since then.

Of course, that smug hobgoblin got an amazing prize too. An exclusive extra training time with Milim, whom I personally convinced about this. Not that it had anything to do with Souka asking for it nor the misunderstanding he got me in to.

And like that, everyone got a happy ending.

=========================================

After being captured by the demon lord, the party got separated. Their guides were sent to questioning. Surprisingly, a cute purple haired girl was the one in charge. They should be fine, she looked inoffensive.

The three otherworlders, Satoru, Miho and Takeo, were locked in a surprisingly modern hotel looking room. After few questions from a green man, they were sent away to another human country with a teletransportation device.

Once at Ingrassia, they were greeted by fellow otherworlders. Not only ex-Japanese, but also American, European, Chinese, etc.

They were conscripted to attend school again, in another world. There, they got to learn many truths about the world. 

First. They had no available way to return home. There were some who were researching a way, but it was still fruitless. Most of the otherworlders just adapted to live here.

Second. Any otherworlder gets some strength while crossing worlds. From the many otherworlders here, the trio was not special. They were not the strongest, nor wisest, nor most skilled ones. They were normal.

To take one example, there was a kid who came into this world while still a highschooler, just like them. Now, he was smart enough to have influence in almost every human made country and some demon lords' domains. Yuuki Kagurazaka. A boy who looked about their same age managed to improve and expand the old adventurers' organization into a world-wide conglomerate.

There was also Mai Furuki. A young girl who came here during her teens. Now she was the head leading the investigation for returning home. Also, a renowned investigator and respected by many. Rumors say that she is also strong.

Of course, the most famous otherworlder was the Hero. Not a tricked hero like them, but a true hero. Someone who shines brightLY be it in the dark or under the sun, who leads people not with strength but with charisma. Masayuki Honjo, lightning Masayuki. Currently leading the Eastern Empire, one of the biggest and strongest country in the world, he was also an idol for almost every human in the world.

Even if the most famous people were taken out, there were many remarkable otherworlders. For example, that popular party of five spirit users, all summoned before being ten. Or the great cook who even conquered that demon lord with his food.

Third. The Kingdom of Filtwood was seriously impoverished. Their Kingdom was fertile and abundant, enough to sustain themselves. But their management was not so good, and they borrowed much money in order to enjoy foreign luxury.

Their taxes were high, even for a rich country, making many citizens leave the country, which lead to a vicious cycle. The royalty probably aimed to find fault at the demon lord and wished to use a summoned otherworlder as a sacrificIal pawn.

They were taken advantage. Also, their summoning is considered a kidnapping, so Filtwood is going to get punished by the international law.

Fourth. They were lucky. Any other demon lord or country head would have killed them, but demon lord Rimuru was quite easy-going, even näivè. Or so explained Yuuki.

His country is doing so well under his management that many countries envy him. But no one tries to do anything militaristic against them. It not only houses a demon lord, but also one of the strongest army of the world, the most advanced magic technologies and techniques, and a true dragon, considered a natural disaster.

They got to learn about the world structure, their skills usage, fighting, monster ecology, magicules use, and many other things they haven't heard about before.

About six months later, they were left to their own. 

It was sad that they were trapped in this world. Even so, they should enjoy the most of it. 

With those thoughts, they departed towards a new adventure.