Short story - Fuze: One more worry

It happened after the monster and human submit.

Night time.

Fuze was still processing the events earlier. There were so many things happening that only now he was properly processing them.

Rimuru became a demon lord. The Falmuth army got eliminated as result. The Storm Dragon was back, now as Rimuru's friend.

Those facts alone made Tempest a never to go against foe.

How would he even report those facts? Well, after the reporting was done, it would be the king and Velyard's problem to solve.

Fuze would step back from caring to much about the relationship with a country which also had many high ranking monsters as average citizens or a demon strong enough to call that Razen a small fry.

The saving line was the history the two countries shared.

Blumund was really lucky to have forged an alliance early. It was all thanks to that dumb trio, who always stuck their noses in danger.

Maybe he should be kinder to them? But it was still his job to keep in line those rascals.

Speaking of which, they were allowed to take part the meeting earlier.

Rimuru was quite easy going and preferred to no make distinctions between classes. But even so, there should be limits, he shouldn't invite just any friend of his, for his and their own good.

Rimuru should be more careful. If not, things like what happened today were bound to happen.

It was not good for the country's image. Those moments where Ellen interrupted Sarion's archduke, Fuze still remembered them...

'Come on, Dad! Stop beating around the bush and answer!'

That was truly outrageous. Tempest's face was saved since Rimuru acted quick and released some aura. A frightening one by the way.

Those three. They should think better of the place and circumstances. As Rimuru's guest, to interrupt the archduke, even if you are his daughter...

Hmm?

She called the archduke 'dad'. Since the archduke didn't scold her, he was probably used to be called like that.

Normally, 'Dad' is what you call your father. It means he is her father. Which means, the archduke Elalude from the Sarion Dinasty is Ellen's father.

In other worlds, Ellen is archduke Elulade's daughter. She is the daughter of Sarion's archduke. Which makes her a little duchess...

...

...

...

W-Wait... if my memory doesn't fail me... the archduke was the Celestial Emperor's uncle.

Sarion's emperor was archduke Elulade's niece.

So, if Ellen is truly the archduke's daughter, and her father is that Empress's uncle, then wouldn't that make Ellen the Emperor's cousin?

Wouldn't that make her a princess?

In conclusion... Ellen is a princess from the Sorcerer's Dinasty Sarion. The Super Power elven dynasty.

Ha - Hahaha...

And I have always being shouting and scolding that very princess...

I have called her an idiot, reckless, brainless, useless...

...

...

I won't get killed for it, will I?

"Whatever!

Let's drink. Let's forget it all!

To celebrate Rimuru-dono becoming a demon lord

Let's enjoy this night!"

By the way, a few days later Ellen managed to convince Fuze to treat her the same as always.