Monster princess - Peace

Wicked as he was, the king of the lost kingdom marched with his army towards the monster country.

A war broke out. The monsters fought to protect their country, while the greedy king wanted their princess.

Blood was shed.

Then, the disaster befell both sides. The Storm Dragon awoke from his slumber. War and blood had called forth him.

In an instant, the lost country's army was destroyed. The brave soldiers shielded their king.

Oh, if I wasn't greedy if I didn't desire the monster princess.

The king lamented. Only he and his most loyal retainer remained alive.

The dragon, in blind berserk, watched the now pitiful king. The weak human. The insignificant human.

The king forfeited his fate. There was nothing else for him to do. A human is powerless in front of a deity.

Just before his demise, someone stood in front of the king. It was the hero.

Hero Youm stood against the threat of the dragon to protect the king.

The old lady from the next house. The young kid who pranked him last week. The young lad who was still worried about confessing.

Hero Youm thought of all those precious people he wished to protect. The powerless ones who were at the mercy of the world's cruelty.

If they lost their way, how could they, weak humans, survive in this cruel world?

To protect those normal and warm days, hero Youm stood in front of the dragon. Against the deity who protected the forest since ancient times.

Hero Youm had to protect the king. The one who guided the people of his home country. The one who had the power to lead his loved ones.

Hero Youm steeled himself. He knew that he would lose. That he would never rival a true dragon.

Hero Youm watched to his side. His companions were there. They were trembling but wore fearless smiles in the face of death. Then, magician Mjurran, his beloved, was next to him, in his last moments.

Hero Youm brazed himself. Even if he wished for his dear life, he had to do it. For the ones left behind at home.

"Stop!"

A voice stopped the Storm Dragon. The monster princess stepped between them.

Even if they were enemies a while ago, the kind monster princess helped the humans.

Her kind heart reached the Storm Dragon. Soon, the Storm Dragon was placated by the monster princess. His blind berserk stopped, and Hero Youm, his companions, and the human king were spared. They would return home.

From then on, the Storm Dragon would protect the kind and beautiful monster princess. To never anger the great deity of the Jura forest, the monster country became a place to never wage war.

 To never anger the great deity of the Jura forest, the monster country became a place to never wage war