Need of restrictions

"Rimuruuuuu!" (Ramiris)

"Ramiris? What do you need?" (Rimuru)

"It's not time to be calm! We are getting invaded! Attacked! We might lose this time!" (Ramiris)

'Ciel, what is she talking about?' (Rimuru)

<<About the new invaders in the labyrinth>>

"Eh? Are they that strong?" (Rimuru)

"What are you talking about? Even master might, no he will definitely lose!" (Ramiris)

<<Let's just pray for Veldora to put a good show>>

"...For now, let's just go to the control room..." Rimuru, still unknowing about the invaders, teleported to the labyrinth with urgency

Few days before...

"Rain you... are you mugging your subordinates again?" (Misery)

Misery was sighing deeply as she was watching Rain indulging in luxury. There should be no way for her to earn enough money to buy all those in this short amount of time.

It was also impossible for Rain to steal those luxury goods. Tempest's security was the best of the best since fellow awakened primordial demons were in charge.

"W-What?" Rain was offended.

"Misery, you... I worked hard to get all these goods!" (Rain)

"You, work?" (Misery)

"I did work for all this!" (Rain)

"Where?" (Misery)

"Errr... you see..." (Rain)

"I am interested too" Guy chimed in their conversation.

"Are you still doing those weird exchanges with Diablo?" (Guy)

"Of course not, Guy-sama. I only use Diablo to get premium-impossible-to-buy-with-money items. Most of these are not like that" (Rain)

"Fufu~" Velzard found this situation to be amusing.

"Guy, it seems your maid found a better job and will leave you soon" (Velzard)

"Please don't joke, Velzard-sama. I am Guy-sama's only loyal maid" (Rain)

...

...

"Whatever, if not from Diablo, where are you getting all those things?" (Guy)

"I bought them at Tempest" (Rain)

"Poor Misora..." (Misery)

"Hey! I didn't take Misora's money!" (Rain)

"Then whose?" (Misery)

"I earned all this money! It's extremely easy to get money in Tempest!" (Rain)

"Really?" (Guy)

"You are all so mean. Since you don't believe me, let me show you!" (Rain)

"...you have to register before entering. And then the easy money just comes!" (Rain)

Rain was explaining her way to make money to Guy, Velzard and Misery

Sigh

"What might be the problem, Guy-sama?" (Rain)

"Rain... I was expecting you to maybe be scamming Rimuru, but you are actually taking from Ramiris?" (Guy)