Hero summoning 1 - The otherworlders

"Oh! It was a success!"

Many cheers followed a bright greeting.

"Welcome! Heroes from another world"

Satoru, Miho and Takeo were then lead to a big chamber. They recovered from the initial shock and were ready to hear their summoner's story.

"Where is here? Why are we..."

"Oh! Hero! This is another world, different from yours" an old man, lately known as the king of the Kingdom of Filtwood, explained to them.

"We are sorry for calling you... but you are our last resort. We do not have any more hope... please... defeat the demon lord and save our country" (King)

It was like a game/manga/novel they thought.

"We have no experience fighting" (Takeo)

"Fret not, when a human passes through worlds, they acquire new powers" (King)

"And how do we know about our powers?" (Takeo)

"When you acquire a skill, the Voice of the World tells you" (King)

"The Voice of the World?" (Miho)

"Now that I think about it..." (Takeo)

There were not appraisal stones nor skills. Even so, they remembered a voice telling them about a skill or whatsnot to them. Also, instinctually, they knew about their powers.

"There it is!" (Takeo)

"I can feel it! I·got·the·power!" (Satoru)

"What's that? Chunni..." (Miho)

"Eh? Come on! Let me enjoy the situation" (Satoru)

"Don't you feel it?"(Takeo)

"No, I feel it. I can do something I couldn't before" (Miho)

After assessing their powers, they were ready to answer the kingdom's plea.

"What do you think?" (Takeo)

"Let's do it" (Satoru)

"It's a little scary, but we have the power, and we can't allow them to suffer any more" (Miho)

"They are kind towards us" (Satoru)

"Maybe we can return to our world once we defeat the demon lord" (Takeo)

"I can't wait to tell my brother about it" (Satoru)

"Will there be floor bosses?" (Takeo)

"Maybe the right hands of the demon lord will challenge us" (Miho)

"Let's do our best!" (Satoru)

"Oh! Heroes! We thank you! Please let me do everything possible to assist you!" (King)

With those thoughts, they started their adventure.

Even if they were stronger than your average human, they still needed to get used to their strength. So, they trained. 

They king did not spare resources to train them. He put the knight commander Stefan, the court magician Mars and the ruminism bishop Ivan, to teach them.

They made friends with the queen and the first princess. They got to learn the real reason of their summoning around three weeks later.

The Kingdom of Filtwood was a monarchy. The king and his wife had four children. The two princes were fighting for the inheritance. The first princess Margaret was about to get married with a duke, while the second princess, Fiona should have got engaged, but...