CH-80

"M-mother!" Shizuka called out completely blindsided by her saying what she did.

"What? It's the truth. I mean we already talked about wanting you to ensure that our family line continues." Tsuyoi tells her simply not at all bothered.

"B-b-but to say it so bluntly and in front of Hokage-sama…and I haven't even gotten over the idea itself." Shizuka tells her but muttered the last bit. Afterall the only reason she wasn't even more tempted to run away besides the fact that she would be given a bounty was the loyalty to her village. For even if she hated the old practice the village had it still is the place she grew up and loved dearly.

"Oh? I gotta say I did not expect you to be so blunt." Tsunade told her seeing as she fully expects the talk to go into a completely different direction.

*shrug* "I mean we both know that a war is brewing and that we must do the best for our villages…besides I have a hunch that my daughter isn't truly all that upset with the man she ended up with." Tsuyoi tells Tsunade dropping the formality while giving Naruto a knowing look making him sweat.

"I-It was surprising when she came and told me about your village and what the pervy sage did." Naruto told her not able to look her in the eyes. For while he did learn how to properly lie and many other things for information gathering but his flustered brain currently could not fully use his training. For it was far too busy processing the fact that he was literally told that they need to hurry to impregnate a girl…by her mother. Sometimes the ninja world was far too strange even for him.

"Uh huh I am sure it was….anyways let's get this planning meeting started shall we Lady Tsunade?" Tsuyoi reacted to Naruto clearly not fully believing him but then refocused on having a proper conversation between kages.

*sigh* "Let's just get this over with" Tsunade told her hoping this didn't take too long. Course meanwhile Shizuka was in her own little world.

'What did my mother just say! D-does she somehow know of what we did? But how? We were so careful to keep away from prying eyes…Oh what does my mother know?" Shizuka couldn't help but think as the shock brought her far away from her originally super embarrassed state.

After the talk got serious though Tsunade and Tsuyoi were able to figure out most of the plan and arrangements in only a couple of hours. Though sadly both Naruto and Shizuka were too lost in their own thoughts to really contribute much to the talk. Still they had a pretty good idea of what they needed to do at least.

+Afternoon+

After the plans were finished and the meeting finally ended the group had a small meal in the public to show the kages were on good terms. Afterall the citizens were made well aware that a treaty was well on its way to be formed. The group then split off with Shizune following her mother and Naruto having to go off to the appointment set up for him at a clothing store. As for Tsunade seeing as she was the visiting kage she went back to relax in her room rather than helping things get set up. After all, if she somehow was injured or worse then it would not only be the end of the treaty and a black mark on the village. But could lead to a war between the two respective villages. So, needless to say Tsunade happily went back into her room to relax and possibly drink depending on how much Shizune complains.

_Naruto_

(AN: Now before I get into this I will like to say that I am NOT someone who is well versed in Japanese culture. In fact this wedding will have a flavor of Japanese culture with mostly Western practices so I don't offend people as much with my attempt. Now I know for males they wear yukata (at least I think) in some cases but everything I have looked up have said a special kimono is worn (which I won't go into loads of detail and rather just make it sound relatively nice to not offend people even more by getting crud wrong). But that is why I will be saying kimono for both Naruto and Shizuka. Finally, I will like to say that I apologize to anyone from/fluent in Japanese culture. I do not mean to offend anyone but rather just want to write and the wedding itself is not that much of a focus to the story. If I truly took the time to get at least a basic understanding this chapter would most likely take loads more time before I feel comfortable enough to not make a fool out of myself.)