CH-40

Chapter 40

!Naruto's apartment, Naruto's room; LEMON IS COMING UP REALLY SOON!

"H-hinata-chan what are you doing here!?" Naruto asked for as soon as he entered the room he saw said girl sitting on his bed in a simple kimono. He also couldn't help but blush at the amount of cleavage the kimono currently was letting him see.

"Hello Naru-kun. I just came to see if what I heard was true." Hinata told him in a sweet voice as she stood up and walked over to him. "Ok Hinata you can do this…you started off strong now let your determination to fulfill your dream pull you through." Hinata thought mentally prepping herself to force herself from becoming a stuttering mess.

"What did you hear that made you come here so late at night?" Naruto asked confused.

"Well a certain source told me that you and Haku-san had some….fun last night." Hinata told him with a small frown.

"Damn you Mutt! Why the hell are you spreading the fact that me and Haku had an intimate moment." Naruto thought annoyed while planning how to prank Kiba hard. "Umm. Yes me and Haku did have an intimate moment. You knew that it would happen eventually for all of us." Naruto told her blushing heavily due to thinking about having sex with each of the girls. Course he didn't expect Hinata to walk as close to him as she could.

"Yes I know we each will have our moments with you but….." She told him before placing a hand on his chest and leaning in to whisper in his ear. "But I wanted the firsts…and I will get all that I can" she told him causing him to shiver both by what she was hinting at and by the feeling of her breath blowing on his ear.

"A-a-and w-what does that have to do with you being in my room?" Naruto asked even though he had a decent idea now. Though what he didn't expect was for said girl to move back a little bit before taking off her kimono showing that she had nothing underneath.

"I think you know exactly what I mean." She told him before turning to walk back to the bed while swaying her hips. Course at this moment Naruto's eye practically were coming out of his head while still being glued to Hinata's wondrous body.

"Are you coming?" Hinata asked in a sultry tone that snapped Naruto out of his shock before he walked to the bed.

"Hinata-hime are you sure you want to just suddenly do this?" Naruto asked he though all girls wanted their first time to be special (note that this wasn't thought of during the time with Haku do to being lost in the moment)

"Yes I am sure Naruto-kun, I have wanted this for a while now will you come spend the night with me or are you trying to make me beg?" Hinata asked with a small smile. Course hearing this and seeing the desire in her eyes was more than enough to get Naruto to accept this and he quickly began to strip down to nothing. Or would have if Hinata didn't stop him just as he was going to take his boxers of making him look at her confused.

"Let me unleash the beast I have always imagined." Hinata told him making said blond both blush and be surprised by the fact that she spent time imagining what he would look like. Still he move his hands away and let her do as she wanted. And she did just that as she slowly removed them and watched happily as Naruto's dick popped out of their confines. Leaving his boxers uselessly sitting on his legs.

"Wow judging by what those medical books say he is SO much bigger than average." Hinata though happily while pushing the now useless boxers down to the grown where they were soon forgotten about. "Now let's get started on taking the firsts before the others can." She though happily as she quickly stood up and pushed Naruto down onto the bed making the blond sit on the edge looking at her confused.