CH-9 Chunin Exams P3

After he told the group of genin about the rules the board automatically started moving until it showed the first match which everyone quickly cleared out of the arena for.

And eventually the rounds made it to Naruto's who was against Kiba. So, both of said boys walked down the stairs to the arena while smiling ready to show off just how strong they have gotten. After all they've always had a bit of a rivalry going on since they were kids. So, they happily continued walking until they both were standing in the middle of the arena waiting for their match to start.

"Ready to lose Naruto?" Kiba asks his friend with a confident smile.

"No, but you probably should try to get ready for my victory." Naruto told him right before the match started and Kiba and Akamaru charged over towards Naruto. Course Naruto didn't move instead he simply pooled his chakra at his hands and quickly formed a length of blue chakra chain long enough to use as a whip against Kiba. Course said boy and his dog managed to doge Naruto's chains even when they began to pick up speed so that the seemed to becoming at them without ever stopping. Course this only went on for until Kiba was finally within range of attacking and quickly began spinning at the same time Akamaru did. Course he then called out Passing Fang as he spun at Naruto with his dog.

And with that they quickly both came down upon where Naruto originally stood just barely missing each other with the razor like attack. Course when they stopped they didn't see Naruto but quickly smelled him out and lined up for another attack while trying to prepare for anything strange Naruto might pull.

Course said boy was simply trying to think of a way to beat Kiba without hurting the boy too much. Though that wasn't made too easy seeing as Kiba and Akamraru were giving this fight everything they had. So, pretty soon after his last dodge he had to jump out of the way yet again. Now of course he tried to attack back but every time he tried their spins would break his chains by forcing him to make them longer than he could control. Though this did end up giving Naruto an idea.

So, after Kiba's last pass through Naruto instead of getting far away from him jumped between both Kiba and Akamaru as soon as they landed.

"Naruto what the hell are you doing, you trying to make this easy on me? Okay then Kiba told him then went after Naruto again figuring there was no way that he could miss Naruto at close range. Course this just made Naruto smile himself. For as soon as Kiba did this he made his chakra chains as long as he could possibly make them and launched them at the spinning duo. Course yet again it wrapped around the duo though this time he actually wanted it to happen and quickly pulled on both of them behind them causing them to slam into each other. Now this was made worse due to the fact that they were still spinning so instead of causing damage to Naruto they were injuring each other. Course by the time they managed to stop they both were heavily damaged and Naruto simply just wrapped them up in the already made chains.

"Now give up Kiba" Naruto told him calmly and the boy struggled for a few moments before finally doing exactly that making Naruto the winner of the match. Course this shocked several of the people watching seeing as they still thought Naruto would be the bottom of the class. Still Hinata was smiling happy that her boyfriend won as he went up the stairs and sat by her while Kiba went to get him and his dog a checked out just in case.

"Nice job Naruto-kun." Hinata told her boyfriend as soon as he sat down. Course he just sighed at this.

"Thank you Hinata-chan but I just wish I didn't have to be the one to ruin Kiba's chance." Naruto told her.