CH -51

"Ah while I enjoy helping out the younger generation it is nice to have some time to train yourself as well." Naruto thought with a smile as he came to another training ground. "Now what to work on today.." he mumbles walking towards the center of the field.

(Note that this field is actually the one that he did his rasengan training with Kakashi and Yamato)

"Hmm…I guess I can just start with my chakra manipulation and go from there." Naruto finally decides with a shrug. He then sat down on the ground and began to mold his chakra into a long strand that was several inches in diameter that stretched out away from him. The further it went the more you could visibly see Naruto begin to strain his control. Finally after a few minutes of trying to inch it as far as he could he finally swung it down at the ground creating a mark before drawing the chakra back so he didn't waste a large amount unnecessarily.

"Hmm…38 meters *sigh* I guess that is an ok improvement." He then stood up and summoned three shadow clones who all quickly drew a few kunai and shuriken and simply stood around Naruto while still give him enough room to do some maneuvering. "Begin." Naruto told them simply and his clones began to throw their weapons at him making them all fly at a moderate speed. Meanwhile the real Naruto quickly began to dodge the weapons while yet again forming a strand of chakra. This time though he only took about a minute and a half before stopping his clone's attacks. He then sat back down in his original spot and swung the chakra tendril at the ground again and looked at it with a frown. For this time it only went about 15 meters.

(AN: I just made a mental guess at what would be a decent range. For the first I wanted it at a decent middle range ability and while he is busy I wanted it to be partially close to a middle range but still pretty close ranged. So, if someone has an better idea for the numbers and a better reasoning them my tired head making a guess feel free to message…need him to not be TOO Op after all)

"Heh boss looks like Ero-sennin was right...our chakra control really is still crap compared to others even with our dojutsu helping us a bit….it is gonna be a pain to get it better." One of his clones told him a bit amused seeing as it wasn't HIS life that was gonna be spent on such a frustration task.

"Yea, yea but I am already doing all the suggestions pervy sage gave me and while they are working they are just kind of slow…hmm maybe Hinata could have some idea for me. She has always been really good with her chakra control. Come to think of it all of my girlfriends besides Ayame have super good chakra control.." Naruto told the clone realizing the irony that the one person that always had horrible control attracted all of the girls with near perfect control. Still he pushed those thoughts aside and instead summoned a few hundred clones for his next part of training. Soon after they were summoned the clones immediately began rushing at him with them all attacking with taijutsu with his goal to be beating them all taking as little damage as possible.

+15 minutes later+

"Huff, Huff, and people wonder why spamming clones works so much." Naruto mumbles out while trying to catch his breath and was currently leaning over. For he spent pretty much the last fifteen minutes constantly fighting his clones as they all ganged up on him. Still he had a smile on his face seeing as he killed all of them and took less damage than the last time he tried it. Finally after a minute or two of catching his breath he stood up and unsealed some water from a scroll that he happily chugged down.

"I don't know why you are forcing yourself to train so much nigen…I could give you all the power you ever need." The Kyuubi told Naruto while having a large grin on his face.