CH-4 Secret Revealed

It was finally the day of Team 7's next meeting though it wasn't scheduled until the afternoon so Naruto decided to actually go shopping instead of training for his last bit of free time. Though he wasn't going just to buy weapons or something, instead he was going for what was called an advanced genin's uniform for the Uzumaki clan. So, when he showed up at the meeting a little bit late he was wearing all black with a dark blue jacket that looked like a chunin's except it was much thinner and only had two pockets on the side about the size of his hand that had storage seals inside of the pocket. On his back was his mother's katana which was a blood red sword with the even darker color red on the sheath. It was also a bit longer than a normal katana. Though what surprised them the most was the fact that instead of Naruto's normal headband there was an Uzumaki whirlpool. Meanwhile the Konoha headband was wrapped on his right arm. Also, he decided to not hide his eyes leaving them as slightly intimidating whirlpools. He was making a statement that the Uzumaki clan has returned and it is not afraid to show the world where it was.

Course this change surprised his team for a few moments then they all had different reactions. Kakashi was smiling knowing that his parents would be proud of the ninja Naruto was becoming. Sakura was blushing slightly now that Naruto's look doesn't hide his muscle or wear a hideous orange outfit. Meanwhile Sasuke was thinking that since Naruto was once a dobe he shall forever be called a dobe.

"Sorry I am late Kakashi-sensei I had to waste time explaining why I wanted this new headband... Anyways what are we doing today?" Naruto asked him as he walked over to them and sat down on the edge of the bridge like his teammates were. Course Kakashi was surprised by Naruto's new found professionalism though he could still see a spark of mischief in the teen's eyes.

"Naruto you may be a bit stronger and probably know a bit more but you still have a lot to learn. Plus, no matter what you still are the same old Naruto at heart" Kakashi thought happily. "Well we are going to be training harder than ever for the next few days." Kakashi told them then they all quickly left for their training field.

~Training field~

"Okay then let's start off on your basic problems in chakra. Naruto and Sasuke you two have plenty of chakra but not much control so you two will be trying to walk on water with the help of one of my clones. Meanwhile Sakura you have almost perfect control but less chakra so we be doing some basic jutsus till you run out of most of your chakra to try and build up your reserves as much as possible. Okay then let's get to work." Kakashi told the group who quickly went to work.

_Naruto, Sasuke, Clone_

"Okay so the basic of water walking is that you want to focus the chakra to your feet like you did with tree walking but with this you must constantly pump chakra into the water and basically floating on your chakra. Now this is for people with a decent amount of chakra only seeing as it takes quite a bit of chakra to actually stay on top of the water. Anyways the challenge of this is the fact that the water always is moving so you must change the amount of chakra focused onto each part of your foot. Now instead of listening to me try and learn it through trial and error while I read my book." The clone told them then happy and sat down under the shade of a nearby tree with while Sasuke and Naruto go to work.

"This is going to take ages" Naruto though remembering how long it took for him to figure out tree walking. "Wait! Maybe I can use this to see how much my shadow clones actually help in training. I mean by what I just read I should be able to get my shadow clones memories but I have never actually tried it yet." Naruto thought then quickly put his hand into the shadow clone's cross seal and created ten clones to work on the water walking with him. Course when Kakashi's clone saw this he simply took slight interest in it for a moment than simply returned to his book.