CH-32

Jiraiya and Naruto were still traveling via tree hopping while still following the main road after Jiraiya somehow made a miraculous recovery after being beat up by the girls he angered. "Hey gaki we should be to our next spot within a few days depending on how fast we go now." Jiraiya called back to Naruto with a grin on his face while said blond growled at him. For Jiraiya made it Naruto's goal to catch Jiraiya before they took a break and so far he has had no luck. In fact whenever he tried to speed up to catch the toad sannin his 'prey' seemed to speed up just enough to keep Naruto a good distance behind him.

"Damn old man why the hell does he somehow have regenerative abilities at a level that is close to mine. I mean if he was still hurting this would have been a piece of cake…still I will NOT lose this bet!" Naruto thought determined as he continued to glare at the back of his teacher. Course what he didn't know was that instead of using the bet only as a way to get what he wants; he also is using it to train Naruto even while they don't have the time for a full training session. For making Naruto catch up to him at a continuously faster pace would not only make Naruto faster but also possibly push his chakra levels to increase depending on how much extra energy he needed to use to keep up with Jiraiya. After all while Jiraiya was getting old he still was a ninja who was still kage level. Even with all of Naruto's skill he had no chance of catching Jiraiya for as long as Jiraiya decided to tease Naruto. A game that lasted all the way until they reached their next training zone

~Front gate of Takigakure~

"Ok gaki welcome to our next stop. Takigakure which happens to be home to quite the variety of wonders." Jiraiya told him happily.

"Umm, it is just a waterfall…" Naruto told him thinking the old man has lost it.

"He, and here I thought you actually would have something pushed through to that tiny thing you call a brain…" Jiraiya mumbled out then ignored Naruto yelling out his annoyance with the insult to continue. "Look underneath the underneath." He told him then watched as Naruto tried to look at the waterfall in a new way. For the first thing Naruto did was simply try to flare his chakra to see if it was just an elaborate genjutsu; a tactic which obviously failed making Jiraiya chuckle. "Nice try but it is a little simpler than that." Jiraiya added before walking on the water into the waterfall leaving Naruto alone. A fact that of course made Naruto race after him soon after to see what happened only to be stunned when he hit the other end. For when he made it he saw a beautifully crafted village that seemed to be built in a way that let the trees be mixed with it perfectly giving it a peaceful feeling.

"Woah." Naruto mouthed out shocked by this before looking over to his teacher who was smiling at him.

"Now I let me repeat myself. Welcome to Takigakure." Jiraiya told him while waving a hand at the village. "Anyway you can sightsee later right now we need to go see their leader. After all don't want the guards who were nice enough to let us pass think we are doing something were not." Jiraiya added in quickly pushing Naruto further into the village while at the same time his clones released the genjutsu they placed on the guards that were outside. After all no village no matter how small would let ninja in without at least questioning why they were there. Something Jiraiya didn't want to deal with so just used his kage level stealth to stop them from noticing a thing. Still he wanted to at least meet with their leader seeing as if they were now caught without at least doing that it would be taken as an act of aggression…something he would rather not deal with.

So, soon enough they both found where the leader was and calmly walked up to the receptionist that was present in the decent sized building.