CH-58

On the way back to Konoha most of the group was thankfully not harmed except for Naruto though due to his healing powers a tight bandage on his arm was enough to keep him stable for right now. Currently though they were rushing back to the village after sealing up only Kakuzu and Hidan's Weapon because.well the rest of him was really available. After all they might as well get a reward for risking their lives after the bastards.

"Ugh, How much longer until we get home?" Ino asked as she jumped through the trees.

"We will be home in about twenty minutes Ino. We are going as fast as we can, don't worry you will be able to get your precious hair looked at." Shikamaru told the girl who glared at his back.

"I said to STOP mentioning it." She growled at the lazy Nara who wisely didn't tease her anymore.

"Ma, Ino-san don't worry we will get to the village before you know it. After all we all deserve to get a quick check up and a long rest." Kakashi told her with his eye smile.

"Yea" Ino muttered. "Even if it cost me my hair I am honestly am glad I was part of the groups that finally finished off those two. Asuma-sensei can now rest in peace knowing that the monster of a man is buried in the dirt.though I do have to wonder about Naru-kun's newest attack." Ino thought glancing at Naruto's hand which the blond still didn't have control of. She swore that as she looked she could see the blood stains getting larger by the second. "While that attack was crazy strong what kind of attack harms their user that badlybesides I guess suicide techniques. I just hope his arm can be fixed." She thought worried about the blond.

"Hehe don't worry Ino-chan I'm sure it will be fine." Naruto told her when he noticed her looking at him while turning his chest a bit to hide his damaged hand. "I am just happy that the rasenshuriken worked so well." Naruto said with a smirk.

"GrrDamn you Naruto that attack didn't work well. Look at what it did to your arm!" Sakura yelled at Naruto who flinched at the girls rage.

"I guessbut don't worry I'll heal. I always do." Naruto told her already feeling the fox and his own natural healing slowly working on the damage. Course his statement didn't seem to make Sakura any happier by the looks of it. Still after that was said the rest of the trip was relatively quiet with everyone else not wanting to talk much either too lost in their own thoughts or simply too tired to talk. Thankfully though the trip just as they thought didn't take long at all.

As soon as they entered the village everyone besides Naruto got a quick check up due to not being incredibly injured. After which Naruto was forced to stay in the hospital by Shizune while the rest of the group went to go report their battles to Tsunade. Though no one noticed Naruto quietly creating a single clone that simply nodded to him before jumping towards the clan compounds.

_Clone Naruto_

After escaping without the rest of the group noticing the clone quickly focused on getting to his target's destination. Though he was slightly distracted by the fact that he could feel the wound on his arm almost getting worse now that it didn't have either forms of the real Naruto's healing. "I really hope that it isn't possible for me to get enough 'damage' from a wound to pop.or die from blood loss." He thought with a sweat drop at the thought. After all he was well aware that the real Naruto often abused the clone technique but that would have been one of the most embarrassing deaths they ever had.

Still he ended up making it to his target and quickly knocked on the door. He then waited only a few moments before the door opened to show Ino's mother.