CH-16

Early the next morning both Haku and Naruto were awake and preparing to eat breakfast when they felt a presence near the kitchen. So, they both got off their chairs and reached for their weapons as the person came closer to them.

"Yo, gaki how are you doing?" Jiraiya asks happily ignoring their weapons and sat down in a spare chair. "Looks good." He adds looking at the food then began to eat the food on Naruto's plate. Course this annoyed Haku seeing as he was stealing from her master. So, she was about throw her needles anyways until Naruto told her not to as he rolled his eyes and walked to get another plate of food seeing as Haku always made enough for at least seconds just in case Naruto every got more hungry. So, instead of attacking she just settled on glaring at the old man while they all ate.

"So, Ero-sennin besides mooching is there a reason you came?" Naruto asks his teacher after they were basically done eating.

"Yea gaki pack your bags. You are coming with me to find an old friend of mine that has to come back to help the village." Jiraiya ordered him.

"Okay when do we leave?" Naruto asks not bothering to argue seeing as finding this person had to be important to help the village he loves.

"This afternoon right after lunch. So, you have the time to say good-bye to your girls, and to maybe get some quick good luck presents." Jiraiya tells him with a lecherous expression as he looked at Naruto and Haku.

"Pervert I already told you to stop trying to put my himes into your books…we are too damn young and have NO interest." Naruto told him annoyed.

"So? You are all adults due to being ninja, besides you are older-" He tells Naruto then quickly doges a few ice needles that flew at his most prized body part.

"If Naruto-sama says we are too young then we are." Haku tells the old pervert glaring at him as if she was daring him to disagree even though it didn't seem to bother the pervert at all.

"Man Naruto you have one of your girls calling you her master already. I didn't know you were into the domination idea you crazy gaki."

"What? I don't even know what you mean?...actually I don't want to know. So just shut up seeing as she decided to call me that herself even though I told her she didn't need to." Naruto told him clearly not wanting to hear his sensei's teasing though this just made Jiraiya laugh a bit more than leave the two teens by themselves.

"Anyways, Haku I guess I have to go with Ero-sennin even if he does annoy me to no end. So, I guess I have to go tell the others; see you later ice-hime." Naruto told her giving her a quick kiss on the check then left the house leaving Haku who was holding her cheek surprised by the sudden display of affection but soon continued to prepare for her own day with a small smile on her face.

Course after a while Naruto managed to tell each one of the girls who understood that he had a mission and wished him good luck. So, he ended up eating a good meal made freshly from Ayame who was happy to spend time cooking for the boy she fell in love with. For she loved both cooking and talking with Naruto and when she can do both at the same time, she was more than happy to do so. Though he could only enjoy a few bowls before Jiraiya showed up again.

"Ready to go?"

"Yea, just let me finish this last bowl." Naruto told him then quickly finished it and put the money he owed onto the table. "See you when I get back Ayame-chan." Naruto tells the waitress then gave her a hug that caused her to blush a bit before he left.