CH-76

Guarded town; team 7~

A Naruto clone was calmly walking around the village when Team 10 appeared before him.

"That was fast. Did you guys already complete your mission?" Clone Naruto asked with a smirk.

"We found the black blood creatures but there were too many unknowns for us to do anything. Anyways we need to talk to team 7." Shikamaru tells the clone walking by him. Said clone just nodded and began to continue his walk but was stopped by Ino giving him a hug.

"H-hey what is this for Ino-chan?" the Naruto clone asked a bit surprised as he looked down at the girl holding onto the front of him.

"Hehe I have wanted to do this to see what happens for so long and now is the perfect time." Ino told him with a mischievous smirk. She then brought her face close to the Naruto clone who was now blushing. But instead of getting into his face she put her head right beside his. So, close that the clone could feel her hot breath on his ear.
"I-Ino-chan what are you doing?" Naruto asked still not pulling away from her.

"Hehe don't you worry about that." She told him blowing on his ear to tease him and gained a smirk when she felt a shiver run through his body. She then brought her head even closer to his ear and bite his ear just hard enough for him to feel a small amount of pain. Still the clone froze and then poofed out of existence. She then fell into a fit of giggles. "Either Naruto's clones are much less resilient than I thought or I just officially made a man die of embarrassment." Ino told herself fully planning on holding this moment over the blonde's head for a long time. She then left to catch up with her team and the real Naruto

+Meanwhile+

After leaving the clone Choji and Shikamaru walked to their 'base' which currently was their house in the town. When they got there only Sakura was in the house reading a book as she ate some food.

"Hey guys you came back a lot faster than we thought you would." Sakura tells them with a smile.

"Well they weren't all that hidden." Choji tells her simply.

"…troublesome. We were able to find them but they plan on destroying this town in a couple of hours. We couldn't attack them though due to being out numbered and having too many unknowns." Shikamaru tells her simply. "Do you know where the other two are? We need to go over a plan to take care of them." Shikamaru asks.

"Hai, Naruto is currently training in a field and Sai is working on his painting on the roof of some house, I think. I'll go collect them real quick" Sakura tells them putting her book away and quickly left the building. Meanwhile Choji calmly sat down in the chair she just left and unsealed a bag of chips and opened them with a smirk. He then looked up at Shikamaru.

"What? The journey made me hungry." Choji told him before focusing on the flavor of his chips.

"…sometimes his ability to eat no matter how stressful the time is amazes even me" Shikamaru mentally admitted. Not that he would ever verbally say it. After a minute or two of waiting Sakura came back with both of her teammates.

"Welcome back you guys." Naruto told them with a smirk before looking around. "but where is Ino-chan?" Naruto asks.

"Ino decided to stay and mess with the clone of you that we talked to…and what is wrong?" Shikamaru asks as Naruto tensed up and now had a large blush on his face.