And ya I love footwear the only thing I collect .

And I decided to learn something academic and studied till 7:20 and Anvita and I had our breakfast, and met some of our hostel mates

And I decided to learn something academic and studied till 7:20 and Anvita and I had our breakfast, and met some of our hostel mates. And headed towards the auditorium today is the campus tour,of whole college and hospital buliding.

Thank God I wore something comfortable because we have to walk all day , I looked at Anvi who is little off cause she is not a morning person at all.

Without caffeine her brain doesn't work at all...

For me it's opposite i more coffee i drink, the more sleepy i feel..

We reached there and saw Adarsh and shahzain,who waved at us as we walked towards them, don't know why my eyes looked around for Hamza.

I saw him standing far away and talking to someone, but his eyes were on me.

Is he checking me out? How dare he?

They were like 15 minutes to start the session so we decided to have a coffee but I had my raisin water in the morning so I skipped, I was scrolling my phone and hamza joined us,And stood directly infront of me.

I didn't look at him, because i want to and I've no right to look at him.

All the students gathered at auditorium and our college director took us on the campus tour.

Me and Anvi walking infront and Adarsh Hamza and Shahzain in the back. Adarsh used to joke throughout the tour ,well he is funny.

Honestly I never felt a minute of boredom when I'm with them.

And we all decided to have lunch together so we were seated at the Hostel mess,me and Anvi on one side infront of us shahzain and Hamza and at side Adarsh which is beside Anvita and there was a empty seat which I placed my bag on it .

And Hamza eyed it like it offended him to place the bag over there...he can keep his offence to himself.

I don't want my white bag to get dirty. I was seconds away from rolling my eyes at him, but refrained myself.

I had some rice with dal and a bit of vegetables stir-fry, an egg and a cup of yogurt . I was using a sanitizer and Anvi asked for some at which I raised a brow in a questioning manner she joked yesterday about my freak behaviour.

"Actually I just picked my pen from the ground that's why"she answered grinning, knowing i don't like talk about dirt during my meals and I rolled my eyes.

She passed the sanitizer to the boys by adding."She will pass out with anxiety if you don't clean your hands before eating" she informed them by pointing a finger at me. And I glared her.

And I noticed that Hamza was looking at me with a small smirk What??
"But we are eating with a spoon Hania?" Adarsh said with a amused look like I can't see "But still I don't like it" I informed him irritated and he chuckled.