Chapter 229 - 231

Start from the beginning

"Okay." A man came out. This man was in stark contrast to the man code-named Tiger Shark. He was very tall but very thin. The gold-rimmed spectacle frame makes him look full of style, and he is also a sixth-level practitioner.

Although Xiaobai is a seventh-level practitioner, it is still difficult in the eyes of others to deal with two sixth-level practitioners at the same time, and he may even lose the battle.

Not only was Tang Yu not worried, but he was happy and carefree watching the excitement by the side with a leisurely expression.

Seeing his expression, Bai Sha frowned slightly and asked, "Aren't you worried?"

"Why should I worry?" Tang Yu asked with a smile.

"Tiger Shark and Spotted Shark are both level-6 practitioners. Even if your friend is a level-7 practitioner, it will be difficult to deal with two level-6 practitioners at the same time. Moreover, Tiger Shark and Spotted Shark They have rich combat experience, and their cooperation is very tacit, the combined combat value of the two of them can even reach the level of eighth-level practitioners..." Bai Sha immediately talked.

"Oh!" Tang Yu raised his brows upon hearing this.

White Shark,"……"

White Shark's displeased Zou Mei, that's all.

snort!

He thought to himself, you will regret it in a while.

At this time, Xiaobai had already started fighting with the two of them.

Tang Yu asked with a smile, "Do you want to make a bet?"

"Gambling is prohibited in the army." Bai Sha said with a serious face.

Tang Yu said with a smile, "Small bets are fun, but big bets hurt your health. I'll bet 10,000 yuan on Xiaobai to win."

White Shark twitched the corner of his mouth and said immediately, "I also bet 10,000 yuan on Tiger Shark and Spotted Shark to win."

Then, White Shark looked at the teammates who were watching the excitement behind him, and the teammates said one after another, "I also bet 10,000 yuan."

Tang Yu nodded with a smile. He was in a very good mood. He made 80,000 yuan when he first came here. The money was really fun.

I don't know what happened to his villa? How is Tang Wei? Presumably there is a large formation guarded by him, and nothing will happen. I will go back and have a look after completing this task.

The two had just made a bet on one side, but only heard two bangs on the other side. Before the white shark could react, the spotted shark and the tiger shark had already been kicked away by Xiaobai one by one.

White Shark,"……"

Teammates, "..."

It is too unfair to lose this ten thousand yuan.

Although Bai Sha didn't quite believe it, he had to admit that the two of them were really powerful, not those rich young men.

"Welcome to join Megalodon. My name is White Shark. These are my teammates, spotted shark, tiger shark, shark, megamouth shark, striped shark, etc." White Shark looked at Tang Yu and Xiaobai and said one by one. , "I'm so sorry to test your strength just now, but this mission is a three-S level mission. For the safety of my teammates, I have to test you. I'm sorry." After Bai's strength, Bai Sha changed his face in an instant. The arrogance on his body was gone, and he was in awe instead. After all, a person with a high cultivation base can easily make people feel awe.

"It doesn't matter. If you want to test it, you can continue to test it." Tang Yu waved his hand and said to Bai Sha and the others with a look of complete indifference.