Chapter 158 A New Charm

Duan Yu greeted with a smile, "Young Master Mu, are you there?"

Murong Chang quickly adjusted his expression, and also greeted with a smile, "Master Duan, you are..."

"Oh, I'm here to buy something from Mr. Tang." Duan Yu said cheerfully, like a smiling tiger.

Murong Chang also had a grinning smile on his face, both of you looked at me and I looked at you, but neither of them said what they wanted to buy.

Tang Yu looked at Murong Chang impatiently and asked, "Do you still want to buy it?"

Murong Chang, "..."

Murong Chang's handsome face twisted for a moment, and he didn't care about Duan Yu's presence, and immediately said, "Young Master Tang, what you sold to me before was not at this price."

"Before it was before. I sold it to you at a cheap price because you guys helped me take pictures of the Qiankun Ding. Now it is now, and now it is the price. If you want it, you can get it. If you don't want it, you can get it." Tang Yu narrowed his eyes and said lazily.

Murong Chang, "..."

Murong Chang was about to vomit blood, and he would have bought more before he knew about it.

Murong Chang looked confused, thinking whether to buy it or not.

At the same time, Tang Yu looked at Duan Yu and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Young Master Tang." When Duan Yu heard Murong Chang's name, he suddenly felt that his name was Mr. Tang, and he immediately changed his name, and smiled respectfully towards Tang Yu, "I'm here to buy... "

Duan Yu glanced at Murong Chang, as if hesitating whether he could speak.

Tang Yu waved his hands and said indifferently, "Say it directly."

"I want to buy another ten bottles of marrow washing pill." Duan Yu said immediately.

Murong Chang's eyes widened immediately, and he stared at Duan Yu in shock, then looked at Tang Yu, as if he was still wondering how Duan Yu knew about Xisui Pill?

"Don't look, I can't just sell it to you alone." Tang Yu blinked and said, stretched out his hand and took out ten bottles of marrow washing pills and said, "One billion spirit stones."

"This is a billion spirit stones." Duan Yu also took out a storage bag from the space, this kind of storage bag is not big and cheap, it is very convenient to store spirit stones.

Tang Yu took it and scanned it with his spiritual sense to know that there were exactly one billion spirit stones in it. He put it away very satisfied. He has made a lot of money recently, so he is naturally very happy. Goldfinger's appetite is getting bigger and bigger. Lingshi is comparable to those spirit stones Grass is rich in spiritual power, and the price of spiritual grass is also very expensive. Feeding the spiritual grass in his space would waste the spiritual juice. Tang Yu is reluctant, so it is most convenient to feed with spiritual stones.

"I still have the last ten bottles here, do you want more? After buying it, there will be no more." Tang Yu asked as he took out the last ten bottles left in the space.

As soon as Duan Yu heard that the last ten bottles were left, he immediately said, "I..."

"I want it." As soon as Murong Chang heard that there were still the last ten bottles left, he didn't dislike the price anymore, and immediately answered first.

Duan Yu's handsome face suddenly looked at Murong Chang with a bit of displeasure, and said with a subterranean smile, "Young Master Mu, isn't it appropriate for you to do this?"