Chapter 068 Absorb Energy

The evil aura of the Seven Evil Talismans was very fierce, and soon the white bones of the mummies slowly turned gray, as if they were stained with a layer of ash. Suddenly, many mummies became angry. Although they were mummies, they could still There was a cracking sound, and the people who heard the sound were horrified. The face covered with bones was terrifying. Everyone threw all the charms on their bodies into it as if they didn't need money. The cave exploded suddenly, and a lot of bones flew out. The evil talisman was natural in an instant, and Bai Heqi and the others even vomited blood after being backlashed by the seven evil talismans.

Tang Yu withdrew his spiritual power in time without letting the Qisha Talisman backfire.

Bai Heqi wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and was supported by his disciples so he didn't fall and said, "Everyone hurry up, they can only be trapped here temporarily."

Although many bones were blown to pieces, there are still many buried in the cave. They can now hear the crackling sound coming from inside, which is the sound of bones moving.

The young disciple immediately rushed up the steps without hesitation.

Tang Yu watched a bony head rolling out of the cave door, and heard the white bead that Xiaobai took out from his skull. Lian Ji didn't see it clearly at the time, but he could see it clearly. He thought Xiaobai was holding a bead. Pearls, but how could there be pearls in the bones of the bones?

As for what will be inside? Get a head and go back and study it, don't you know?

Tang Yu took advantage of the fact that everyone was not paying attention, and directly put the head, which was still moving, trying to find the bones of his whole body, into the space, and then followed everyone up the steps.

They walked for a long time before they went up from the bottom of the cave. As for the bones, they will not come up, because they know that the cave is their lair, and these mummy will not leave the lair when they are not in danger. , because if they leave the lair, their skills will be greatly weakened. For example, if they can play ten levels of skills, if they go outside, they will only have two or three levels left.

After coming up, the troops stationed here quickly led them to the station. Afterwards, many young people fainted. In fact, they were sick. The impact, but it's not serious, just take some medicine and rest for a sickness. As for how Bai Heqi told the people above that it was his business, Tang Yu also rested for two days and then left with everyone.

Back home, Tang Yu immediately took Xiaobai out. Xiaobai had been sleeping for the past two days. If Xiaobai's body temperature was not still hot and his breathing was steady, Tang Yu would have thought that something had happened to Xiaobai too.

But Xiaobai was obviously sleeping, and he didn't know why he couldn't wake up after sleeping for two days.

Tang Yu searched Xiaobai's whole body, but he couldn't find the beads that Xiaobai had brought back from the mummy's skull before. Could it be that he misread it?

Tang Yu couldn't believe that he was wrong. In order to solve the mystery that Xiaobai had been sleeping all this time, Tang Yu entered the space. In the space, there was a skull he had collected, and there was also a water monster, but at the moment the water monster was swelling like a ball. It's so big, because of the lack of water in its space, the water monster grew its mouth like a fish short of water, its transparent eyes looked at Tang Yu full of prayers, and immediately jumped up from the ground and followed a Bouncing and bouncing like a ball, he babbled around Tang Yu and said things Tang Yu couldn't understand, but Tang Yu knew that he was short of water when he saw the transparent water color all over his body like dry bark .