Chapter 033 Xiaobai's Revenge

"Why is this so embarrassing?" Tang Yu said with a smile.

"If the master has time, I hope the master can go with me to the Jin's Mansion to see how the Feng Shui of the Jin's Mansion is. This villa is the right to be paid." Jin Cheng said immediately.

Although Tang Yu had never read Feng Shui, he didn't understand it, so he nodded and said with a smile, "Okay."

He didn't politely refuse, it was obvious that Jin Cheng was trying to curry favor with him, and if he refused again, it would be a little alien, which would make it easier to offend people.

Jin Cheng did not send Tang Yu back to the hotel, but went directly to Jinjiang Garden. This Jinjiang Garden was developed by the Jin family. It mainly focuses on small villas. The environment is beautiful and the downtown area is quiet. After falling in love with him, Jin Cheng took him to his villa, which was already decorated. After all, Jin Cheng originally stayed and planned to live by himself, so the decoration is naturally the best. Tang Yu took a look, The decoration style is more grand European style, he doesn't pay much attention to these, as long as he can have his own home now, he is very satisfied.

Seeing that Tang Yu was very satisfied, Jin Cheng immediately took Tang Yu to complete the transfer. Tang Yu didn't pay any handling fees. In addition, the Jin family is powerful and powerful, so there was no need for them to wait. Within an hour, this villa became Tang Yu's.

That night, Tang Yu lived in the villa, and then remembered the mobile phone he had forgotten, and he quickly found it. The mobile phone had been automatically shut down by him for so many days and had already run out of power. Tang Yu charged it for a while before the mobile phone turned on. Then came the voice prompts of missed calls and text messages, which rang for a full two minutes. Tang Yu went to check the text messages first. A hundred million was credited to his account. Seeing so many zeros in the account, Tang Yu Yu was in a good mood, so he was in the mood to see the missed calls.

The original owner doesn't seem to have any friends in this world. He usually has low self-esteem in class, and he has been dropping out of school since he failed to get into a good university. No one cares about him at all. Tang Yu glanced at the missed calls and saw that they were all from the same class. A mobile phone number has made hundreds of calls.

Tang Yu looked at the string of mobile phone numbers and couldn't remember who it was, so he didn't bother to answer. He found the charity he was looking for and donated 10 million directly. He earned so much, he couldn't keep it all for himself, he Just after finishing this matter, the phone rang again, and it was the same number as before. Tang Yu connected, and Tang Sheng's voice came from inside, "Tang Yu? Is Tang Yu you?"

"It's me, what's the matter?" Tang Yu replied lightly.

"Is it really you? Great, why have you been shutting down for so many days? I was looking for you like crazy, do you know that I thought you were missing and almost called the police, I..."

"If you have nothing to do, I'll hang up." Tang Yu directly stopped the excited Tang Sheng, and said coldly.

Tang Sheng's excited voice disappeared all of a sudden, as if his throat was choked by someone, and he said after a long time, "My mother and father both want to see you, why don't you come?"

"No time." Tang Yu said lightly.

Tang Sheng's choked face was a little red, and he said awkwardly, "Then where do you live? We can go and see you."

"No need." Tang Yu refused again coldly. He didn't want to have anything to do with the Tang family anymore. After all, the three of them were Xiaobai's enemies. Xiaobai has now become his pet, and maybe he will become his in the future. If he gets involved with the Tang family, it will only hurt Xiaobai's heart.