Chapter 161 Confronting Tang Zhen

Tang Yuanping was about to vomit to death, but he had to calm down and weigh the pros and cons.

Tang Yuanping thought for a while and said in a deep voice, "Then this matter can't just be left alone, he abolished my daughter's cultivation, and..." Tang Yuanping couldn't say anything about her daughter being ruined. And on the same day, he ordered to shut up and kill those beggars in Chenghuang Temple, so facing the three of them, he fell silent again.

In fact, he didn't say anything, but the three families also knew what happened to Tang Qiying.

Tang Yuanping ordered to keep his mouth shut, but when he was looking for Tang Qiying, he mobilized the entire Tang family with great fanfare, and the three major families naturally knew about it. After he found Tang Qiying and learned what happened to Tang Qiying, the three major families naturally knew about it. They just kept silent.

Tang Yuanping glared at Tang Yu viciously and said viciously, "Since he abolished my Yinger's cultivation, I will not kill him today for your sake, as long as I abolish his cultivation. "

Tang Yuanping made a concession.

Hearing this, Xiaobai glared at Tang Yuanping coldly and stopped in front of Tang Yu.

Instead, Tang Yu protected him behind him and looked up at Tang Yuanping who was in mid-air with a sneer, "You don't have the qualifications to abolish my cultivation."

"You..." Tang Yuanping seemed about to get angry.

Hurricane Xuanyuan, Duan Zhenlei, and Murong Jun flew over from mid-air and stopped Tang Yuanping, obviously wanting to protect Tang Yu.

"You..." Tang Yuan was so angry that his expression was horrifying.

"Brother Tang, if you bully the small with the big, if you insist on doing this, you will become an enemy of the three of us." Xuanyuan Hurricane said lightly, "Tang Yu has already confirmed that he will follow our Xuanyuan family into the Valley of Desperation in a month's time , in that case, he is considered to be a member of our Xuanyuan family for the time being, and in that case, I will definitely not let you touch him."

"Tang Yu has saved our Murong family's life. Based on this alone, my Murong family will not let you touch him easily." Murong Jun said seriously and seriously.

"The same is true of my Duan family." Duan Zhenlei was obviously standing with Tang Yu.

Tang Yuanping was so angry that he was about to explode.

Tang Yu squinted his phoenix eyes and watched him curl his lips in a good mood. He thought to himself, thank goodness Tang Yuanping wasn't a puffer fish, otherwise he would definitely be blown up at this moment.

"Could it be that I, Ying'er, let her abolish her cultivation and be bullied by him like this?" Tang Yuanping said angrily.

"That's because she has done a lot of evil." Tang Yu was very disdainful lazily, as if he didn't notice Tang Yuanping's anger at all, and there was disdain and contempt for Tang Yuanping in his arrogant phoenix eyes, "If she doesn't come to provoke me, Naturally, I will not target her, so what happened to her today is entirely her own fault."

Tang Yu spoke very bluntly.

Xiao Bai also said coldly, "If you want to avenge her, you should first ask her what she did?"

Murong Chang sarcastically said, "Patriarch Tang, Tang Qiying kicked me at the door to humiliate me when my cultivation base was abolished. Why didn't Patriarch Tang come out to discipline you, young miss? She deserves what happened to her now. "

When Murong Chang mentioned what happened that day, his face turned cold, and there was a stern look in his eyes.

"So this is her retribution, the result of her own fault." Xiao Bai said coldly.