Chapter 040

Tang Yu twitched the corner of his mouth and had to go to the bathroom with a change of clothes. He simply took a shower and walked out wearing a white T-shirt and big pants. Tang Yu, who had just taken a shower, also exuded a faint fragrance of shower gel. Xiaobai smelled it and seemed very satisfied.

Tang Yu went to bed with a smile, rubbed its head and said with a smile, "Okay, I've taken a bath, can you go back?"

But Xiaobai obviously had no intention of going back, so he stood up, walked to the place next to Tang Yu's pillow, lay down, and shrunk himself into a ball.

"Are you going to sleep with me?" Tang Yu asked in shock.

Xiaobai shrank his head directly into the socket of his shoulder, pointed his butt at him, and ignored him at all.

Tang Yu looked at Xiaobai with an indifferent and noble face, touched his nose again and said with a smile, "Okay, let's sleep together. Anyway, the bed is big, and you don't take up space."

Tang Yu lay down and quickly fell asleep. For the first time, one person and one fox got along peacefully.

The next day Tang Yu went to the herbal medicine store again, and the owner of the herbal medicine store knew him. After all, Tang Yu spent millions of dollars to buy a lot of good things from him. For such a big customer, the owner of the herbal medicine store is Came out to greet him in person.

The owner of the medicine store is a man in his forties. When he saw Tang Yu coming out to greet him, he smiled cheerfully and said, "Xiao Tang, I'm here to buy medicine again. What good things do you want this time?"

"Ginseng." Tang Yu said.

"Ginseng is good." The boss smiled when he heard it, and his well-maintained face was wrinkled. You must know that good ginseng is often worth tens of millions, and this little Tang is generous. I'm sure I can make a lot of money again.

"Come, come, come and take a look, these are all ginsengs from our store, and they are all old wild ginseng dug from deep mountains and wild forests. The effect is super good." The boss introduced with a smile.

Tang Yu looked over, and there were very beautiful wild ginseng packed in exquisite packaging boxes in the glass cabinet. Tang Yu knew at a glance that these wild ginseng were not wild ginseng, but artificially cultivated. He lived in Tongtian Continent in his previous life , the cultivators there have been familiar with all kinds of spirit grass immortals since they were young, and it's not that he doesn't know them, but Tang Yu didn't bother to argue with the boss, but looked carefully and shook his head and said, "There is no satisfactory one, no matter how good the quality is." Is it?"

"Xiao Tang, these are the treasures of our store." The boss said quickly.

Tang Yu looked at the boss with a half-smile and said, "I bought so many medicinal materials in your store before and never bargained. It's fine if your price is higher, but if you deceive me this time, then from now on I will buy it for you." I won't come to your store again, don't think I'm young and don't know each other, are you sure you want to keep fooling me?"

The boss was suddenly guilty of Tang Yu's words, he slapped his thigh with a smile and said, "Xiao Tang, don't be angry, I'm so confused, I even forgot the best treasure in my shop, wait a moment Yes, I'll get it out for you."

Of course, the boss was not willing to lose Tang Yu as a customer. After all, Tang Yu was really generous before, and he made a lot of money without bargaining. Knowing Laoshan Ginseng, it seems that he also knows that he was a little inhuman before, but he can still come to his store, which shows that he doesn't care about it. Such customers are generally informal, as long as they don't lie to him.