Chapter 085 Suppress The Beast

"Don't spit it out?" Tang Yu sneered, and said ruthlessly, "Very well, then you can get out now, and from now on, don't appear in front of me again, and I will treat you as if I never saved you. Pass you." Tang Yu finished speaking and went to the bathroom to take a shower without looking at Xiaobai again.

Xiaobai blinked, followed Tang Yu's back with his eyes, until Tang Yu's back disappeared, it put away its reluctant eyes, and reluctantly spit out the beads from its mouth and put them on the table, looking at the table with longing eyes The beads on it are full of reluctance and greed.

Tang Yu took a shower and came out to wipe his hair with a towel. At a glance, he saw Xiaobai obediently nestling on the table and looking at him eagerly. There was a round and bright white bead in front of it. Tang Yu walked over and put it away After picking up the beads, he glanced at Xiaobai with a cold face and walked out without saying a word.

Xiaobai blinked, with a bit of sadness and disappointment in his eyes, but he still jumped down from the table quickly and followed Tang Yu and looked at him step by step.

Tang Yu ignored Xiaobai, but sat down cross-legged and began to practice.

Xiaobai walked around him a few times, seeing that Tang Yu had already practiced, he really ignored it, and then Xiaobai lay down next to Tang Yu with his head on his lap and closed his eyes. It had been hiding for a long time, so it didn't dare to jump out at this time and be Xiaobai's punching bag.

The night passed quickly, the next day Fu Muqing rang the doorbell, Tang Yu dressed and walked out, Xiaobai immediately followed his footsteps.

Fu Muqing looked at this scene very curiously and asked, "Did you quarrel?"

"Is it that obvious?" Tang Yu glanced at Xiaobai. Xiaobai noticed his gaze, raised her head and looked at him pitifully, her big beautiful eyes full of grievances.

Looking at this scene, Fu Muqing only found it funny and said, "You used to hold it in your arms, and I seldom saw it go down to the ground." Now it actually walks on the ground, and the atmosphere between you is so silent, there is nothing wrong with it. Without the warmth before, it was obviously a quarrel!

Tang Yu snorted coldly, looked at Xiaobai and knelt down and asked, "Do you know what's wrong?"

Xiao Bai immediately nodded impatiently.

Tang Yu asked again, "Will you commit another crime in the future?"

Xiaobai immediately shook his head.

Only then did Tang Yu's face look better, and he stretched out his arms to hug Xiaobai and said, "Then you just remember, if you do it again in the future, I really don't want you."

Xiaobai immediately shook his head cheerfully, even Tang Yu's big tail that was hanging down was shaking. His happy eyes were shining brightly, and he stuck out his tongue and licked Tang Yu's chin flatteringly. Yu's anger is truly eliminated.

Fu Muqing looked at it and said enviously, "It's too enviable to have such a spiritual pet. Unfortunately, not all pets in this world are spiritual."

"Of course, my Xiaobai is different from those pets." Tang Yu looked proud. His Xiaobai ate his spiritual fruit and drank his blood every month. He saved it with his life. Naturally Unlike other pets.

"However, I still want to tell you one thing, you better not let Bai Zhan see your Xiaobai, otherwise, you will be in quite a lot of trouble." Fu Muqing said kindly.

"Bai Zhan?" Tang Yu looked puzzled, "Who is it?"

"You haven't even heard of Bai Zhan's name?" Now it was Fu Muqing's turn to look at Tang Yu suspiciously.