Chapter 104 Improving Quality

However, he hid the sharp nails on his paws, and the soft pads on Tang Yu's arms did not hurt. Tang Yu was angry and took a water shower to sprinkle him, and Xiaobai immediately tapped it with his tail. On the surface of the water, one person and one fox are having fun in the bathtub.

Xiao Shen sat in the living room and watched TV while eating a large bag of potato chips. Hearing the laughter coming from the bathroom, he couldn't help but shook his head and swallowed a big bag of potato chips, saying, "Tsk, that's so childish. .”

The Lu family on the other side.

When Lu Chi heard that this villa was bought by another owner, he didn't care. His purpose of selling this villa was exactly the same as Tang Yu's. The purpose was to make Tang Wei harm others. Wei can only live longer as a ghost if she becomes a ghost, and the ghost aura on Li Gui is very strong, and when this ghost aura is transformed into good luck, it will naturally become very prosperous.

Under the leadership of Lu Chi, the Lu family has jumped into the upper class of the imperial capital in just a dozen years, becoming the last of the four major families. Everyone envies the existence in the imperial capital. You must know that the four major families are all in the imperial capital. The well-known century-old families each have a development history of more than a hundred years, and the Lu family can reach the same level as the other three major families in only a dozen years. This development is really fast, who would not envy it?

However, Lu Chi was not satisfied.

He is very dissatisfied.

What he wants is to be the head of the four major families in the imperial capital, not the last of the four major families. He even wants to be the only businessman who monopolizes the imperial capital. Qi has remained the same for the past ten years, and she did not harm anyone to become a ghost, which Lu Chi did not expect.

The Lu Family Manor is also in the suburbs, but it is quite far away from this villa. Behind the big villa of the Lu Family Manor is a huge green garden. There is also a small building built in the garden. Usually this small building is firmly locked. In fact, only Lu Chi has the key and the qualification to enter. Lu Chi usually manages this place very strictly, and his grandson is not allowed to come and play behind.

That night, Lu Chi came to the small building at the back as usual, and saw one of his little grandsons curiously watching the two-story bungalow, lying on the door and trying to look inside, Lu Chi Suddenly his face turned cold and he said angrily, "Who made you here? Go back quickly."

"Grandpa..." The grandson cried out in fright when he saw his grandfather's dark and terrifying face, like Shura in hell.

The crying quickly attracted Lu Xiang, who is Lu Chi's son. Lu Xiang walked over quickly. Lu Chi frowned and scolded seriously, "How many times have I told you? No one is allowed to play here. How did you educate him? Hurry up and take him back to me."

"Father." Lu Xiang was a little afraid of his father. Lu Chi was completely different at home and outside. He had two faces. On the outside, he was a kind and kind person, but at home he had a violent temper. Lu Xiang and his daughter-in-law were a little afraid of this father, but Lu Xiang was still a little curious when he looked at this small building. He hugged the two of them and couldn't help asking, "Dad, what's in it?" ah?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" Lu Chi reprimanded him coldly with a dark face, "Go back, I'll let you know when it's time to let you know."