Chapter 023 Ferocious Hostility

Tang Yu watched, stared closely, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and he drew the spell of the little fox's resurrection with blood on his heart. If it failed, the two of them would die together. If they succeeded, the two of them would never die again In the end, they were completely tied together, and they were connected with each other.

Tang Yu waited, but the red light never dissipated, and he himself was already exhausted, fell to the ground and fell into a coma.

This time, Tang Yu didn't know how long he had slept. When he woke up, the room was pitch black, but there was thunder and lightning outside the window. Swallowing everything up, at this moment, he suddenly felt his heart beating faster, and the cold wind swishing all over his body, as if he was suddenly in the underworld. He got up, and he felt that the cold was threatening, but the air was as thick as ink that could not be melted. It was so thick that people could not breathe. This is not the most terrifying thing, but the most terrifying thing is that there seems to be a smell in this room. A powerful force wanted to devour him, and he could clearly feel that force was going to pull him into the endless abyss, the air became more and more oppressive, and the blood in his body was tumbling, and he couldn't help but spit out a mouthful of blood Come on, the whole person lay on the ground and gasped for breath.

This won't work, if this continues, he will explode and die. Tang Yu immediately sits cross-legged, gets rid of all distracting thoughts, and runs his spiritual power to swim throughout his body, nourishing the meridians all over his body. After running for a small week, Tang Yu feels that his body Feeling better, he immediately opened his golden eyes, and saw that the little fox's body was still floating in mid-air in the formation, the red light had disappeared, and its body was intact, and all the previous injuries had disappeared, but the little fox However, the fox's whole body swelled up, like a balloon filled with gas at once, as if it could explode at any time, making it so cute and young that it had doubled in size at this moment, and the spells plastered on the formation barrier were at this moment Most of them have been reduced to ashes, and this formation is also in jeopardy, and the formation barrier is even more faintly visible, as if it will explode at any moment.

Tang Yu thought badly, if he woke up a little later, the formation would explode and the forbidden technique would fail, and he would be seriously injured if he didn't die.

Tang Yu immediately bit his finger to force out the blood essence and directly used his own blood essence to draw a spell on the talisman paper. The power of cinnabar was not as powerful as his blood essence. No matter what, after all the essence and blood are exhausted, he can be raised after a few years, but if his life is gone, he is really gone.

Tang Yu's face was pale, and cold sweat continued to slide down his cheeks from his forehead. A piece of talisman paper flew to the barrier of the formation to fill the gaps. The essence, blood and spiritual power in his body were lost very quickly. If he didn't stabilize, he would be dead.

But there is no magic weapon in this world, and he can't find anything irreplaceable. Is he going to die like this?

Tang Yu's heart was filled with sorrow for a moment. He looked at the little fox's bulging body like a ball. He didn't regret it, because he liked this little fox, the obsidian eyes with azure blue eyes, and his stubborn and powerful.

No, he can't just die like this, he didn't die even in the face of such a difficult and dangerous scene in Tongtian Continent, and he can't die here either, he must live on.

Surviving has become the only firm belief in Tang Yu's heart at this moment. Is there any way to replenish the spiritual power in his body? The spiritual power in his body is rapidly passing away and is about to be exhausted. If he doesn't want to explode and die, he must have a steady stream of spiritual power to suppress the resentment in the little fox's body. Otherwise, if the little fox explodes and the forbidden technique fails, he will also be seriously injured by backlash Yes, what can be done? any solution? Tang Yu was very anxious. At this moment, he suddenly thought of the golden finger in the palm of his left hand. Since the golden finger can absorb the spiritual power in his body, can he also absorb the spiritual power in the golden finger?