Chapter 037

Tang Yu's digging and searching are well-known in their class. I have never seen him spend money on snacks at all. Even if the class has to pay the class fee, Tang Yu can't afford it. That's fine. One time their school held a tourism activity and organized the students to go on a trip to relax their mood. A girl asked Tang Yu to help her buy a bottle of water. Afterwards, Tang Yu asked the girl for the water money. This incident once became a hot topic in their class. A joke, from now on, no one will ask Tang Yu to help them buy things. Everyone knows that Tang Yu is a stingy pick-and-search person.

However, it's unbelievable that this stingy picker is sitting on a sports car worth millions at the moment.

Tang Yu didn't care about Zhang Liang's eyes and thoughts. After getting into the car, he yawned. Jin Zelin looked at him cautiously and asked with a smile, "Master Tang, are you sleepy? I can put the seat flat. If you are sleepy Just sleep for a while."

"It's okay." Tang Yu waved his hand. He would never fall asleep when someone else was the driver. He said, "You don't have to call me Master Tang, just call me Tang Yu."

"How can that work?" Jin Zelin said quickly, "If my brother knows that I call Master Tang by his first name, he will definitely beat me up. I can't be disrespectful to Master Tang."

Tang Yu smiled amusedly.

Jin Zelin thought for a while and said, "Or else I'll call you Brother Tang!"

"How old are you?"

"17."

"I'm 16."

Jin Zelin, "..."

"Then I'll call you Young Master Tang!" Jin Zelin said a little depressed. They were all half-grown boys, and Tang Yu was one year younger than him. If he were called Tang Yu, brother Tang, he would be aggrieved.

"Okay." Tang Yu nodded.

While driving, Jin Zelin carefully took a peek at the white ball in Tang Yu's arms. Others didn't know it was a little fox, but he knew it.

The car quickly drove to Jinjiang Garden, and Jin Zelin helped Tang Yu get out of the car with a bag of things. He looked at a red carp that was alive and kicking in a plastic bag. The red carp was big and fat, and it looked delicious. Very soon, Jin Zelin took the initiative to ask with a smile, "Young Master Tang, do you want to kill fish? I can help, I can kill fish."

"No need." Tang Yu looked helplessly at the fish in his pocket and thought, the Juling carp in this world is really unlucky, "This is raised."

"Oh." Jin Zelin nodded.

And Xiaobai opened his eyes after Tang Yu entered the room, staring at this strange space vigilantly and nervously. Tang Yu gently stroked Xiaobai's soft head and smiled, "Xiaobai, from now on this place will be It's our home now, take a look and see which room you like."

This small villa has two floors, with an area of ​​about 200 square meters on the first floor. It is more than enough to live in Tang Yu alone and a little fox. There are rooms upstairs and downstairs, so Xiaobai can live wherever he wants.

Xiaobai jumped out of Tang Yu's arms when he heard the words, and then walked around the room as if he was inspecting the territory, not even letting go of the corners.

Looking at this scene, Jin Zelin asked curiously, "What is it doing?"

"Planning the territory." Tang Yu said amusedly. He didn't expect Xiaobai to have the habit of planning the territory. This is the habit of all animals in the animal kingdom.

After Xiaobai finished planning the site, he walked to Jin Zelin's feet and sniffed it. Jin Zelin still remembered the pain of being scratched by sharp claws on his arm, and his whole body froze. Bai suddenly jumped up and gave him another paw.

Fortunately, Xiaobai just sniffed him noblely and arrogantly, then turned around and left.

Only then did Jin Zelin heave a sigh of relief, and he didn't dare to stay any longer. The main reason was that this little fox was too fierce. Every time Jin Zelin saw it, he trembled with fright. Let’s go, just contact me at any time when you need a car in the future, and I promise to be there on call.”

"Okay." Tang Yu nodded with a smile, and Jin Zelin hurried away.

After Jin Zelin left, Tang Yu took out a large piece of pork belly, walked into the kitchen under Xiaobai's staring eyes, cleaned it and blanched it, and then stewed it into braised pork. He simply put some Seasoning, not so heavy oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, the food for Xiaobai should not be too heavy. During this time, Xiaobai stood at the door of the kitchen, with a pair of beautiful eyes staring at the pork belly in Tang Yu's pot.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com