Chapter 55 Refining magic weapon

Xiaobai turned his head and pointed his butt at Tang Yu, obviously throwing a tantrum to express his displeasure, Tang Yu could only coax, "For the sake of buying you so much ice cream as compensation, don't be angry, okay?"

Xiaobai lowered his head and began to lick the ice cream in the small bowl with his tongue, ignoring Tang Yu.

Tang Yu looked at it's blood-stained body, so beautiful, small and soft, its ears were hurt, its legs were hurt, and its fur was also dirty. He stepped forward and touched Xiaobai's dirty head, Xiaobai Glancing at him, he lowered his head and continued to lick the ice cream with his tongue, without chasing him away.

Tang Yu thought to himself, this little temper is really similar to raising a child.

"There is a reason for not taking you out this time. In short, I promise that there will be no next time. I will take you with me when I go out in the future. Is this okay? Don't be angry, okay?" Tang Yu continued to coax, Xiaobai Then he turned his head and licked Tang Yu's fingers with his cold tongue before continuing to eat his ice cream.

Tang Yu completely relaxed, and finally coaxed the child. It seems that coaxing the child is not too much effort, as long as it is something delicious and fun.

Xiaobai ate three boxes of ice cream in a row, and was stopped by Tang Yu when he wanted to eat more. Even animals can't eat more of such a cold thing.

"I'll eat the rest tomorrow." Tang Yu ignored Xiaobai's protest, picked up the remaining ice cream and put it back in the refrigerator.

Xiaobai turned his head angrily and didn't look at Tang Yu at all, but he didn't show any hostility or hostility towards him anymore. Tang Yu didn't mind either. He picked up Xiaobai who was on the ground and went into the bathroom to turn on the water, and carefully took a bath for him. , found that it had several wounds on its belly, and several strands of hair on its body had been bitten off. I was so distressed, and couldn't bear to blame it, so I had to use sterile water gauze and ointment to carefully apply medicine to it.

The most serious thing is that the skin was torn off, and the flesh and blood were all blurred. Tang Yu was very distressed. He helped Xiaobai apply medicine to bandage the wound, and then made a pot full of delicious food for him. Xiaobai who had just finished fighting Should be very hungry, a big pot has been eaten.

After serving Xiaobai, Tang Yu carried it into the bedroom and put it on the bed to let it rest. Tang Yu took the opportunity to draw some more spells. Seeing Xiaobai sleeping soundly, Tang Yu smiled, and then from the space He took out the black essence stone.

This Wujing stone is not big, but it weighs more than 100 catties, which is as big as a leather ball. If you want to refine a weapon, you must first purify it. Wujing stone can only be regarded as the cheapest in Tongtian Continent. Tang Yu can't just settle for the most inferior refining materials, after all, the refining materials in this world are too rare.

In his previous life, Tang Yu had also read some books on refining weapons, but he hadn't studied them, because if he couldn't cultivate, he couldn't refine weapons. If a weapon refining master wants to refine weapons, he must first have his own natal fire, but if he can't practice, then he can't practice. Unable to absorb the spiritual fire of heaven and earth, Tang Yu has not absorbed the spiritual fire of heaven and earth now, but he has his own black lotus heart fire. In his last life, he planned to use the black lotus heart fire to refine weapons, but he died before he could test it. You can try it in your life.

When Tang Yu thought of this, he immediately recalled the steps of refining the weapon. First of all, it was purification. Purification is the most basic and important part of refining. It directly determines the quality of the refined spiritual weapon or magic weapon, and then the fire can be controlled. Refining the material into the shape you want, you can also add various treasures to increase the power of the spiritual weapon or magic weapon.