Chapter 087

Tang Yu sighed and thought, your Fu family is really not wronged for paying three lives.

Tang Yu thought for a while and lowered his head and whispered a few words in Xiaobai's ear. Xiaobai immediately yelled at the black cat. The black cat had an angry face and hostile eyes, but under Xiaobai's persuasion, The hostility in the eyes gradually dissipated, and finally, with obvious doubts in the eyes, he asked, "Really?"

Xiaobai nodded impatiently and looked at Tang Yu.

Tang Yu said with a smile, "If you agree, I can take you there now."

The black cat was silent, hesitating.

Tang Yu continued to lobby and said, "Since you can go out, why do you have to let yourself be trapped here for decades? And the outside is so beautiful, don't you want to take a look at the colorful world outside? The main thing is to wait for decades After you go out, what if you kill all the Fu family members? In the end, your end will be killed by the masters of the mysterious art world. Since you can have new choices now, why do you have to die? Live and enjoy Isn't life beautiful?"

The black cat was silent for a few seconds, then turned to look at Fu Muqing, his face was ferocious, his eyes were once again full of hostility, and he said fiercely, "Okay, but I want him to become my slave."

As the black cat said, it lowered its head and bit Fu Muqing's shoulder fiercely. Fu Muqing screamed. The black cat jumped off Fu Muqing's body, looked at Fu Muqing coldly and said, "You have been stamped with my mark, from now on , you are my slave, if you dare not listen to me, I will eat your flesh one bite at a time."

Fu Muqing's whole body was shaking from the pain, and his clothes were wet with cold sweat. He gritted his teeth and looked at the black cat in front of him and said, "As long as you let Fu's family go, my life is yours."

"Huh." The black cat said with a noble and arrogant disdain, "I don't care about you for a mere life. Anyway, if you dare to make me unhappy, I have plenty of ways to torture you."

After the black cat finished speaking, he looked at Tang Yu and said, "I agree to what you said, but you have to open this formation and let me out."

Although the black cat has a high level of cultivation, it has no way to destroy the suppression formation outside.

"This is simple." Tang Yu nodded. The suppression formation was drawn by humans, and it was easy to destroy it. Tang Yu looked at Fu Muqing and asked, "What is the formation eye? You should know it?"

You only need to find the formation eye to destroy it.

Fu Muqing nodded, but still looked at the black cat hesitantly.

The black cat said proudly, "What's wrong?"

"You will do what you say? Don't hurt my Fu family or others again?" Fu Muqing asked.

"You stupid slave, how dare you question my words." The black cat suddenly looked angry, raised its paw and slapped Fu Muqing's chest again.

Fu Muqing almost fainted from the pain.

Tang Yu looked at this scene speechlessly and thought to himself, it's a good thing his little white is not as cruel as the black cat, otherwise he really couldn't afford to serve him.

"That...can you show mercy?" Tang Yu looked at Fu Muqing's embarrassed and weak appearance with pity and said, "If you continue like this, even if you don't kill him, he will bleed to death."

"Hmph." The black cat said with a look of disdain and disgust, "Weak human beings deserve to die a long time ago."

Fu Muqing, "..."