Chapter 156 Two people fighting

Xiaobai swallowed the spirit wine with difficulty and said to Tang Yu, "It's so bitter, it doesn't taste good at all."

It was completely different from the spiritual wine brewed by Tang Yu.

Xiao Bai put down his wine glass and complained, "It's not as good as your brew."

Tang Yu also took a sip. Although it was spirit wine, it tasted like ordinary wine. Xiaobai had never drunk wine before. When he first drank it, it was spirit wine brewed in his space. The spirit grass and spirit juice were even added with Jiutian lotus seeds and golden lotus petals. The taste and spirit energy are even more pure. Naturally, this ordinary spirit wine cannot be compared.

Xiaobai was spoiled by him, and he was used to eating fine nectar and jade dew, so when he ate radish and cabbage, he couldn't swallow it.

"Of course, I use good things." Tang Yu said, after all, you get what you pay for, but it's really not worth a thousand spirit stones for this spirit wine. When I became interested, I took a sip and didn't drink any more.

It was dark after eating and drinking, and the two walked on the street. There was no curfew at night, and the street was still very lively.

Xiaobai looked at the gadgets sold on both sides of the street with great interest, and frowned at Tang Yu and said, "It seems that someone is following us."

"Leave them alone, let's play with us." Tang Yu said, he also discovered that the three or four men behind him were not weak in cultivation, but compared to him, they were still not as good as him.

Xiaobai nodded, the two looked at each other, and walked into a relatively remote alley while playing.

After late at night, the alley was naturally very quiet. There was no one at all. The two of them walked further and further away, and walked out of the alley to a more remote canal. It was even more terrifyingly quiet at night.

Tang Yu and Xiaobai looked at each other, then turned around and quickly grabbed the person who was following them. The spiritual power in Tang Yu's hand was like a silk thread, and one of them was grabbed and strangled the person's neck , Xiaobai swung the silver whip in his hand, and the slender silver whip wrapped around the waist of one of them, sending that person flying.

Of the four people who were following them, two of them saw the exposure, and immediately turned around and fled. Tang Yu threw a Thunderbolt Talisman at him, and one of them was instantly bombarded with blood and flesh, not even a whole piece of meat. With a touch of his fingertips, a long fire dragon spewed out from his palm, staining that person's clothes and burning instantly. His natal demon fire became bluer and bluer after the recent surge in cultivation, and the temperature of the flame also increased. Getting higher and higher, the man let out a miserable scream in the night sky, and was quickly swallowed by the fire, leaving no bones.

It can be seen how powerful his natal demon fire has evolved now.

As soon as the two people who were struggling saw that their two companions had ended up with dead bodies, they immediately became afraid and did not dare to struggle.

"Who sent you here?" Tang Yu's expression was cold, with displeasure in his eyes.

"I, I, I...we didn't follow you, we..." One person stammered, tying knots in his speech.

Xiaobai's eyes were sharp, and there was a sinister killing intent in the beautiful fox eyes, "What nonsense are you talking to him? If you don't tell the truth, just kill him."

As Xiaobai's words fell, he retracted the silver whip in his hand, and the silver whip suddenly tightened. The person who was entangled by his whip was cut in half by the waist, and lay on the ground with staring eyes. , blood flowed all over the intestines in the stomach.