Chapter 043 Stole The Limelight

"It's tens of millions, but I pestered my brother for a long time before he bought it for me. Usually I'm not willing to open it." Jin Zelin laughed, then turned to look at Tang Yu's white shirt and black trousers. Tang Yu was handsome and handsome as a foil, but the clothes looked like they were wholesaled from a certain treasure for 19 yuan and 9 yuan, which was simply too cheap.

"Master Tang, don't you want to change your clothes?" Jin Zelin asked.

"Why do you need to change clothes?" Tang Yu asked back, Xiaobai squinted his eyes comfortably in his arms.

"Don't you want to show off hitting those people in the face? It's too expensive not to change clothes." Jin Zelin said.

"They are nothing like me, and they are not qualified to change clothes for me." Tang Yu said lightly.

Jin Zelin, "..."

Then you let him drive a car worth tens of millions?

"Why are you still haunted?" Tang Yu raised eyebrows.

Hearing this, Jin Zelin almost drove the car into the river, and looked at Tang Yu with a trembling face, "Also, is there still a ghost?"

Tang Yu nodded, "But it's not strong, it's very light. It should be that you accidentally bumped it once. It's okay." Tang Yu took out a safety talisman from his pocket and threw it over, saying, "You take the safety talisman with you. It's okay to be safe, ordinary ghosts can't enter your body."

"Thank you, Mr. Tang." Jin Zelin immediately accepted it happily, and then said a little embarrassedly, "Yes, can you give me some more? I still have a few good friends."

Tang Yu took out a few more and threw them to Jin Zelin. The safety talisman is the best thing to draw among the spells. Tang Yu drew a lot in his spare time, but he is a high-level safety talisman, and its effect is the same as that of ordinary low-level and intermediate They are all different, and the price is naturally different. Of course, he has already regarded Jin Zelin as a free driver now, so naturally he will not be stingy with a few peace symbols.

Jin Zelin immediately accepted it with a smile.

He knew that a good relationship with Young Master Tang would benefit him as well.

Tang Shao can even catch the evil spirits of two thousand years, and the talismans he draws must be the best and most effective.

While talking, the two arrived at the place, and it was a coincidence that it was Jin's Hotel.

Tang Yu felt that he was related to Jin's Hotel.

At this moment, many young men and women had gathered in front of Jin's Hotel. When they saw such a cool luxury car stop, someone immediately shouted, "It must be Young Master Xu."

"Is Young Master Xu here?"

"Oh my god, I saw this car Xu Shao in a magazine two days ago. This year's latest model of a certain brand costs tens of millions."

"Fiya, isn't Young Master Xu pursuing you? If you marry into the Xu family, you will become a wealthy wife."

"That's right, that's right, I heard that a private room in Jin's Hotel costs tens of thousands."

"Young Master Xu's friendship with Fei Ya is too enviable!"

Li Feiya, a woman in a red dress was picked up by the crowd. She wore black hair and long straight hair. She was not coquettish, but she had exquisite facial features, so she looked very beautiful. Listening to the compliments from everyone, Li Feiya Ya proudly raised her head like a swan standing out from the crowd, looking elegant and noble.