Chapter 127 Killing the Black Robe

"Aren't you too whimsical? If you eat the four of us, you will definitely die." Tang Yu said angrily.

"Then I'll take you as a human being first." The evil black robe said arrogantly, and at the same time immediately attacked Tang Yu. Tang Yu sacrificed Feng Nie and fought with the black robe. Just as Bai Zhan was about to step forward, Mo Yun rushed Blocked in front of Bai Zhan, so Bai Zhan fought with Mo Yun, Xiao Bai wanted to help Tang Yu, suddenly several poisonous snakes, scorpions, centipedes flew in outside, these poisonous things entangled Xiao Bai, It can be said that the fighting situation in the house is very messy.

Tang Yu found that the fighting power of this evil black robe is not low, and this black robe is empty, he should only have a touch of primordial spirit hidden in it, if he wants to kill him, he must burn this black robe Hei Lian Xinhuo appeared in Tang Yu's hand and threw it over, but was easily dodged by the black robe. Tang Yu threw the magic talisman in his hand to form an encirclement circle around the black robe, forcing the black Pao stayed where he was, and threw a black lotus fire again.

"If you want to kill me, you're still too tender." Heipao chuckled, his voice hoarse and unpleasant. The black robe swelled up quickly, and the magic talisman floating in the air suddenly ignited and lost its power. Tang Yu's Phoenix Nirvana stabbed at it , tsk inwardly, the power of this black robe is too great, and I don't know how many years it has been doing evil.

Heipao realized that he couldn't do anything to Tang Yu for a while, so he turned around decisively and stopped entangled with Tang Yu. Instead, he sent those controlled poisonous snakes, scorpions, centipedes, etc. to fly over to fight Tang Yu. He was going to attack Xiaobai. Xiaobai's strength is lower than Tang Yu's, and he is a fierce beast, but his body is also full of aura, which is a great tonic for him. Whether he eats Tang Yu or Xiaobai, he will not lose.

"Dare to touch my daughter-in-law, court death." Seeing the actions of the black robe, Tang Yu was instantly furious. Feng Nirvana was full of aura, and killed all these poisonous snakes, poisonous scorpions, and centipedes with one sword, and exploded to death. The house was immediately bloody The air was strong, and the corpse of the broken flesh fell to the ground. Tang Yu rushed forward to stop Xiaobai indifferently and said angrily, "A person who is timid and only knows that a big turtle is hidden in his clothes, who dares to touch me, See if I don't kill you today."

Tang Yu sneered and sacrificed Feng Nie, bit his finger and poured blood into the five emperors' money, and the five emperors' money suddenly lit up, Tang Yu took out a vermilion pen and quickly drew a spell in the air, with abundant spiritual power and his third-level cultivation Because, now the talisman is drawn in one go, so easy, Tang Yu waved his backhand, and Feng Nie flew towards the black robe with the five emperors' money that was shining dark red, and entangled with the black robe.

Although the soul of the black robe was hidden in the tattered robe, he was no match for Feng Nie and Wudiqian. After his robe was stained with the blood of Wudiqian, he let out a shrill scream from the black robe.

Xiaobai retreated to the side and watched. He just fought with the black robe for a while, but he couldn't help the black robe. Even his natal demon fire was useless, but at this moment he saw Tang Yu easily using Feng Nirvana to hold the black robe. Beating and running around the house, Xiaobai asked curiously, "Didn't that black robe just now be afraid of your Feng Nirvana?"

Why is Feng Nie so powerful all of a sudden?

"It's the power of the five emperors' money." Tang Yu explained, "The meaning of the five emperors' money refers to the five heavenly emperors in the southeast, northwest, middle, and five directions, allocating five elements of gold, wood, water, fire, earth, and five colors of white, green, black, red, and red emperors. And the soul of the black robe has harmed many people because of its many evils, the more powerful the evil, the greater the power of the five emperors' money, so the black robe will be hurt by Feng Nirvana blessed by the five emperors' money."