Chapter 163 Raising a Family Together

When Murong Chang, Xuanyuan Feng and Duan Yu came, Tang Yu immediately sold them the hidden weapon made by Xiaobai.

"Look, this is a crystal needle, this is the star pagoda." Tang Yu took out these two hidden weapons. The crystal needle was as thin as a hair. There are tens of thousands of them, and they are very beautiful. Not to mention that this thing is a hidden weapon, no one would think that this thing is a hidden weapon.

What is even more amazing is the star pagoda. The shape of the five-pointed star is very beautiful, with very sharp and small sawtooth on the edge. When the star pagoda is thrown out, it is easy to sink into the wood, and then the mechanism in the star pagoda is triggered. Inside, like stacked Arhats, one layer of pagodas are rotated and strangled in the wood, and they are very small. A star pagoda is only two centimeters in diameter. If this thing enters the human body, it will not kill people, but it will suffer One can imagine how painful sin can be.

"This is...too powerful, isn't it?" Xuanyuan Feng, Murong Chang and Duan Yu were all stunned, it was the first time they had seen someone who could make hidden weapons so superbly.

"My wife did this." Tang Yu immediately looked proud.

Three people, "..."

Knowing that your daughter-in-law did it, there's no need to show it off all the time!

"Young Master Bai." Murong Chang immediately looked at Xiao Bai who was silent and had a faint smile on his face with a look of enthusiasm.

Xiaobai's appearance is very outstanding, but because he has been staying by Tang Yu's side, his own light is basically blocked by Tang Yu, so he usually does not attract attention. Tongtian Dalu's younger generation is also a talented and promising son of heaven.

"Can this kind of crystal needles and star pagodas be customized in batches? I want to order a batch from you." Murong Chang said with a look of emotion on his face. Although he is a practitioner, it doesn't mean that a practitioner can't use hidden weapons. This kind of portable, small and powerful hidden weapon is really exciting.

"If you can make it to order, bring me a batch." Xuanyuan Feng said immediately without showing any weakness.

"I'll order a batch too." Duan Yu said immediately, fearing that he would be outcompeted by the two.

Xiaobai didn't expect that his hidden weapon would be liked by others, he looked at everyone with sparkling eyes and said, "Yes, but the crystal needles need to be fired with tens of thousands of needles to achieve the desired effect, so 10,000 crystal needles is one Prick, one prick is only as thick as one of our fingers."

It can be seen how slender the crystal needle is, and there is actually an inner space inside, and it is filled with a liquid that dissolves the crystal needle. I don't know how Xiaobai did it, and everyone can't help but admire it.

"Of course." The three nodded immediately.

Murong Chang thought for a while and said, "If you can order, then give me one hundred crystal needles and one hundred star pagodas."

"Don't panic, don't worry, let's talk about the price first." Tang Yu immediately stopped everyone and looked at them and said proudly, "My wife made this, so I can't give it to you for nothing." Tang Yu looked at Xiao Bai thought for a while and asked, "Will it be tiring to do so much?"

"No." Xiaobai shook his head, looked at Tang Yu with a smile on his face and said, "I like doing this, it's easy for me."

"That's fine." Seeing that Xiaobai seemed really relaxed and not tired, Tang Yu nodded. After all, if his wife was exhausted, he would feel distressed.