Chapter 034

After Tang Yu finished speaking, he turned around and took out two talismans from the space, threw them out and pasted them on the doors and windows. No matter what happened inside, the outside was as quiet as a chicken, and he would not hear anything. Fortunately, the people living here Relatively few, otherwise something would have happened long ago.

Tang Sheng, his uncle and aunts were completely stupid. They never thought that Tang Yu would be so ruthless.

Xiaobai jumped up and jumped up, and the screams of uncles and aunts sounded again in the room. One of his uncle's ears was bitten off, and Xiaobai's sharp claws scratched his arms and legs a lot. Scars, one of my aunt's fingers was bitten off, and even a piece of flesh on her leg was torn off. She abused Xiao Bai even more, and Xiao Bai naturally hated her the deepest, causing her body to be covered with bite marks and scars. Scratch marks, Tang Sheng also suffered serious injuries. After Xiaobai vented his anger, the room was filled with a strong smell of blood, but none of the three died. Of course, if they did not go to the hospital for treatment in time, Still bleed to death.

"Let's go." Tang Yu opened his arms to Xiaobai.

Xiaobai glanced at him, hesitated for three seconds, and jumped into Tang Yu's arms. Since Tang Yu didn't stop it tonight, he had won Xiaobai's trust.

"From now on, the grievances between you and Xiaobai will be wiped out." After Tang Yu said this, he opened the door and walked out with Xiaobai in his arms. The reason why he agreed to Xiaobai's own revenge tonight was also to understand Xiaobai's revenge. Bai's heart knot, Xiaobai will definitely follow him back to Tongtian Continent to practice in the future. Whether it is a cultivator or a demon, if there is a heart knot that cannot be untied, it will become a stumbling block on the road of cultivation, and it is very likely that you will not be able to overcome it in your life. past.

Tang Yu didn't want Xiaobai to become its demon because of this matter, so he asked Xiaobai to avenge their grievances personally.

"I've solved the three of them, and then I'll take you to solve the last one." Tang Yu said softly, touching Xiaobai's head. The last one is naturally Master Shen. The reason was also abolished by Tang Yu, but he still wanted Xiaobai to avenge himself and vent his anger, so as to completely relieve Xiaobai's knot.

It was already midnight at this time, Tang Yu took a taxi, sat in with Xiaobai in his arms and gave an address, the driver quickly delivered Tang Yu, because it was midnight, the driver always thought that Tang Yu was holding Xiaobai in his arms It's a cat or a puppy, and it's a vicious fox without much thought.

Master Shen has earned a lot of money by using sorcery to do evil in these years, so the place where he lives is still a villa area. Tang Yu avoided the camera area and sneaked in with Xiaobai in his arms. He saw Master Shen inside the house at a glance. Master Shen was lying on the bed like an old man who was about to sink into the ground. The ho-ho sound from his throat seemed to be dying. His lips trembled and he couldn't utter a word. There were a few young people guarding his bed, probably his Children or grandchildren are crying.

Xiaobai in Tang Yu's arms suddenly had a strong murderous look. It jumped in from Tang Yu's arms and jumped into the room. With a high leap, it grabbed the chandelier on the ceiling, and the chandelier shook violently , Not only that, a large black shadow also shrouded it, and everyone in the room raised their heads and screamed in horror, "Cat, it's a cat."

"Where did the cat come from?"

"Hurry up and get out."

At this time, if Xiaobai didn't look carefully, he wouldn't be able to tell that it was a little fox. It was still a cub about the size of a cat. It was stained with a lot of blood when he was in the Tang family. Tang Yu had already checked it. No injury, those bloodstains should come from the blood of uncle and aunt. At this moment, it looks like a little tabby cat under the light, but this little tabby cat is staring at a pair of fierce eyes, bared Fang Ya let out a threatening low cry, staring at Master Shen viciously, as if he could pounce on him and bite him to death at any time.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com