Chapter 092 Take Out The Gu Worm

Yun Sheng didn't look at Yun Lao, but looked at Tang Yu and asked, "Master, is this Gu worm on my body easy to get off?"

"If you want to lay this kind of Gu worm, you must first have a drop of your blood, use your blood to feed the Gu worm, and secondly, someone who can meet you often, because this kind of Gu worm must be cultivated from the eggs, so that the Gu worms The worm absorbs your blood, smells your scent, and only recognizes you as a person. When the Gu worm grows up, it can be put into your body. It will slowly eat away at your essence and blood until you die. If you die, then you will directly become a living dead, no longer have your own thinking, and will only obey orders." Tang Yu said directly.

"That's the woman." Yun Sheng's eyes were sharp, but Yun Lao sighed and remained silent.

Yun Sheng asked sharply, "Master, can the Gu worms in my body be taken out?"

"Of course it can be taken out. Your father has promised to pay me 100 million yuan, but to take it out, you have to wait for your body to recover. Your current body is too weak, and the Gu worm will take it out rashly. It will aggravate your body. If you can't bear the burden, you may die." Tang Yu explained.

Although Yun Sheng felt disgusted, he could only nod his head, and hurriedly asked again, "If the master takes out the Gu worm, will the person who cast the Gu be aware of it?"

"Of course you will know, he also has a control worm over there, which specializes in manipulating the Gu worms in your body, so if you want to get the Gu worms out of your body, he must find the control worms there, otherwise, he will It can also easily give you Gu worms." Tang Yu said.

"Master, can you find the control bug?"

"If you can find it, you can find it..."

"Price is not a problem." Yun Sheng said immediately, his eyes were cold and sharp.

Tang Yu smiled and said, "It's easy to say, I have temporarily sealed the Gu worms in your body, and it can be effectively controlled for about five days. During these five days, you should take good care of your body so that it can recover better. When the Gu worm is taken out, you are really dead."

"Okay, thank you, Master." Yun Sheng said quickly.

Tang Yu agreed to help Yun Sheng fetch Gu worms in five days. After Tang Sheng left, Yun Sheng looked at Yun Jinxiang and said coldly, "Father, do you still want to protect that woman?"

Yun Jinxiang remained silent.

Yun Sheng's face was full of anger, "She even wants to kill me, and even wants to turn me into a living dead for her to drive away. Do you still want to protect her?"

"I didn't expect that she would treat you like this!" Yun Jinxiang sighed and sat down on the chair, as if he had aged decades.

The woman Yun Sheng talked about was his first love. The two of them had the best happy time when they were young, but Yun Jinxiang's family was prominent and rich, and that woman was not worthy of him at all. He was forced to marry a well-matched daughter, Yun Sheng's mother. After marriage, Yun Jinxiang soon found that he also fell in love with his wife. They had a good life and had a son, but their first love found him Yes, after all, it was the white moonlight in Yun Jinxiang's heart. Yun Jinxiang was still with his first love without telling his wife. After her wife found out, she went to question him, and died in a car accident on the road. Yun Jinxiang married his first love back home a year later. up.

Yun Sheng refused to accept it, and Yun Jinxiang never had a child with his first love. In order to please Yun Sheng, Yun Jinxiang even asked his first love to abort his three-month pregnant son. After that, the family lived happily ever after. She is Yun Sheng's stepmother, but she dotes on Yun Sheng very much. After so many years, she never thought that she would have such vicious intentions to turn Yun Sheng into a living dead.