Chapter 045 Female Ghost

Fuchen is a bit similar to the evil master Shen, but he is not Master Shen, this is Master Bai, who was also a master invited by the Jin family before. Master Bai took out the yellow paper and cinnabar from the package he carried with him and quickly put it on the table. He wrote and drew on it, and after a while, a tracking talisman was completed. He turned to Mr. Zhou and said, "Do you have any clothes for Master Zhou? Please give me one."

Mr. Zhou asked people to get it, and after a while a servant handed over a t-shirt. Master Bai held the t-shirt in one hand and a talisman in the other. The talisman naturally ignited the T-shirt, and Master Bai said in a deep voice, "Go."

The burning t-shirt immediately flew out of the window and melted into the night. Master Bai seemed to be practicing with his eyes closed. After a while, his face suddenly became ferocious, and he spat out a mouthful of blood.

"Master Bai..." Everyone exclaimed, this Master Bai has a high reputation in the metaphysics world, and now even he is no match for Li Gui, and the rest of the people are silent.

Master Bai opened his eyes and wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth, waved his hands and said, "I'm fine, but this is indeed a fierce ghost. Her backtracking formation is very powerful, and I can't break it."

"Then what should I do? Can I just watch my son being entangled by that female ghost every day?"

"Father, think of a way? The three generations of our Zhou family are single, only Feng'er is one. If something happens to him, I won't be able to survive."

Elder Zhou's daughter-in-law and son all looked very ugly.

Elder Zhou sighed and looked up to see Tang Yu holding a pet in his arms and studying a piece of jade placed in the room. Elder Zhou walked forward thinking about the Jin family. Everyone watched Elder Zhou move towards the young man. They were very puzzled when they walked over. At this time, even the famous Master Bai also walked over.

The jade piece that Tang Yu saw was a piece of jade, with a diameter of about five centimeters, which is not too big. There are no carvings on it. It looks very simple, but the quality of the jade is very good. You don't need to touch it to know that it is a piece of high-quality jade. No matter whether it is in ancient times or in modern times, jade is extremely beautiful, and it is also very nourishing, especially the better the jade, the more nourishing, he can feel the radiance in this jade. There is a faint aura, which can only show that this piece of jade is really good.

Xiaobai also seemed to like it very much. He opened his big eyes and stared at this piece of jade, and even wanted to stretch out his claws to grab it, but Tang Yu quickly stopped him. Don't underestimate this piece of jade. It is absolutely impossible to buy tens of millions. You must know that good jade is generally priceless.

"Master Tang also understands jade?" Elder Zhou stepped forward and asked cheerfully.

Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai firmly, so that he would not drop other people's jade pieces if he was ignorant, and replied, "Know a little bit."

When Mr. Zhou heard this, his eyes lit up and he smiled and asked, "Does Master Tang also know about antique jade?"

Tang Yu nodded, "I also understand a little bit."

He is the young master of the Tongtian Continent, there are countless pieces of these things in his house, let alone a little understanding, he can tell the age with just a glance.

Tang Yu felt that he was really too humble.

"Hehe..." Mr. Zhou smiled, with an unpredictable expression on his face, and it was hard to guess whether he believed what Tang Yu said or not. At this time, Mr. Zhou changed the subject and asked, "I don't know What can Master Tang see in this room? Can you track down the trace of that female ghost?"