Chapter 058

"Master Qicheng Ye Qi, the head of the Five Ancients School." Qicheng Ye snorted coldly.

Tang Yu also gave a half-smile.

"Yin Qianqiu, you also know him, the head of Qingyu Sect." Bai Heqi said.

Yin Qianqiu smiled and said, "Master Tang."

Tang Yu also smiled, "Master Yin."

If others give him good looks, he will naturally show good looks to others.

"Wan Zongsong, the head of the Chongshan Sect."

"Master Tang, young people are promising, but don't be arrogant. Your character still needs to be honed." Wan Zongsong looked at Tang Yu and said lightly. He was wearing a dark gray Taoist robe, with a beard and a whisk in his hand. The dress is similar to that of Bai Heqi, but he is a little older than Bai Heqi, and also a little more arrogant.

"Thank you for the compliment." Tang Yu said with a faint smile, "My arrogance naturally has the capital of arrogance, so I won't bother Master Wan to worry about it."

"You..." Wan Zong's angry beard suddenly raised up and down, and he stopped stroking his beard with his hands, and snorted coldly at Tang Yu.

Tang Yu smiled indifferently.

Bai Heqi looked at Tang Yu and shook his head. He felt that Tang Yu was a little too arrogant, but after thinking about it, Tang Yu's arrogance was indeed because he had the capital of arrogance. Except for being older, which one of them was not so arrogant? Arrogance, isn't it because they have a high level of morality and have the capital of arrogance, so they are arrogant!

Bai Heqi immediately thought about it, looking at Tang Yu, he would not feel arrogant anymore, pointing to the last rather young man and introducing, "This is Fu Muqing, the head of the Fulu Sect."

Fu Muqing was the youngest among them. He looked only in his mid-twenties. He had shoulder-length hair and was wearing a knee-length black windbreaker. He was expressionless and cold. Cool, looks cool and handsome.

Fu Muqing nodded slightly to Tang Yu as a greeting, and Tang Yu nodded back.

"There are five of our sects in the tomb this time, namely the Wugu sect, Qingyu sect, Chongshan sect, Fulu sect and my Qinghui sect. I wonder what sect and sect Master Tang is?" Bai Heqi asked.

Tang Yu hugged Xiaobai with one hand, stroked Xiaobai's head with the other and said, "There is no school, no sect."

Bai Heqi saw that Tang Yu was still unwilling to expose his sect, so he could only say, "It's better for Master Tang to temporarily belong to our Qinghui sect during this mission."

Tang Yu nodded. He didn't mind joining the sect for the time being. Anyway, he left as soon as the mission was over, and the purpose of following him down to the tomb was for the zongzi in the tomb. It would be better if there were big zongzi.

Here to popularize zongzi:

Zongzi: Refers to the corpse being well preserved and not decomposed.

Big Zongzi: Refers to zombies, evil spirits and the like with relatively advanced Taoism.

Dried Zongzi: Refers to a corpse, a corpse with no flesh and blood but only a pile of bones.

Meat Zongzi: Refers to the fact that there are many treasures on the corpse, and usually only the owner of the tomb becomes the meat Zongzi.

Everyone walked into the hall through this, Bai Heqi sat at the head, this time he was the leader of the crowd, Bai Heqi looked at the crowd and said, "This time we will go down to the tomb before the archaeological team, what kind of danger is there in the tomb?" No one knows, so everyone should prepare all kinds of magic weapons for self-defense and set off in three days."