Chapter 157 Abolishing Her Cultivation

Tang Qiying snorted coldly with disdain, looked up at Tang Yu's face with the arrogance that belonged to her, the charming lady of heaven, and said, "Tang Yu, I advise you to let me go quickly, otherwise, you against the whole Tang family, if you dare to fight against the Tang family, you will never get out of the fairy city in your life."

"Tch!" Tang Yu sneered disdainfully, his phoenix eyes were filled with contemptuous smiles, and she raised her eyebrows and said with a smile, "So, I should be very scared?"

"As long as we kill her and destroy her body, no one will know that we killed her." Xiaobai said coldly, as long as he was very cold to anyone other than Tang Yu, he would be very cold and without the slightest emotion , it can be said that Xiaobai has no affection for human beings, he is only obedient to Tang Yu, showing his more obedient and gentle side.

Tang Qiying's eyes widened in disbelief, she shook her head and said, "No, you can't kill me..."

"Idiot." Tang Yu clicked his tongue, thinking that this Tang Qiying was too stupid. From this, it can be further concluded that she came out to surround and kill them without letting the Tang family know.

"We should be more gentle with women." Tang Yu said with a smile, "Don't worry, I won't kill you."

Xiaobai looked at Tang Yu with displeasure.

Tang Yu immediately said, "Baby, sometimes punishing someone for killing her will make her feel more comfortable. Think about what she wanted to do to us before."

Xiaobai looked at Tang Qiying's eyes with cold killing intent, pursed his lips tightly and did not speak.

Tang Yu said with a smile, "So, wouldn't it be better for us to treat the person in the same way as the person?"

Xiaobai nodded and looked at Tang Qiying for a moment, then said, "Cultivators value cultivation the most. Since this is the case, shouldn't we abolish her cultivation?"

"Baby, you're so right." Tang Yu felt that his and Xiaobai's minds were getting more and more compatible now.

Since Tang Qiying was so proud of being a girl of heaven, he would crush her pride.

Before, she wanted others to humiliate Xiaobai. Since that was the case, wouldn't it be better for him to treat him in his own way.

"No, no, no...you can't..." Tang Qiying finally understood what the two of them wanted to do after listening to their conversation, she struggled to turn around and wanted to escape, the silver whip in Xiaobai's hand suddenly tied her Pulled her leg directly from the ground and brought her back in front of the two of them. How could a generation of heavenly girls have suffered such humiliation?

It's a pity that when she couldn't react, Tang Yu slapped her on the back, and the strong spiritual power entered her body and directly shattered the golden core in her body. Not only that, but also broke the meridians in her body.

"No..." Tang Qiying yelled in horror, trying to struggle, Xiaobai's silver whip bound her tightly, and Tang Yu immediately abolished her cultivation, and a mouthful of blood spurted out of her mouth.

"Let's go." Tang Yu grabbed Tang Qiying and Xiaobai and flew away to a dilapidated Town God's Temple on the outskirts of Xiancheng. Usually, this kind of Town God's Temple is populated by beggars begging along the street. Tang Yu and Xiaobai The two unceremoniously threw Tang Qiying into the Chenghuang Temple.

There are quite a few beggars in the Town God's Temple, and those beggars are all filthy mortals. Seeing the woman falling from the sky, they were startled at first, but after waiting for a while, they found that the woman on the ground made a painful sound. He couldn't stop going forward to check, and he saw Tang Qiying's beautiful face at a glance. Where have these beggars seen such a beautiful woman, someone stretched out his hand immediately.