Chapter 148 Stealing the Show

Tang Yu smiled, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Stop moaning, do you still want to fight?"

Murong Xiao, "..."

In the past, Murong Chang suppressed him, but now Murong Chang has finally become a waste. Where did the Murong family find this strange thing?

Murong Xiao was about to vomit, holding the spirit sword in his hand and said coldly, "Naturally, I will let you be arrogant for a while, and later I will let you know that there is a price to be paid for being arrogant in front of me .”

"Really?" Tang Yu widened his eyes and laughed, "Come on, I'm also very curious about what price you will make me pay? If you want to beat me, it's impossible."

Tang Yu looked confident.

"How is it impossible?" Murong Xiao didn't believe Tang Yu's words at all, "You are young, you speak a lot, and you are so arrogant, you will know the price of your arrogance after a while."

"Don't believe it?" Tang Yu raised his eyebrows and smiled, put Feng Nie away and said with a slight smile, "It's okay if you don't believe me, I won't use the Spirit Sword, how about it?"

As soon as this statement came out, let alone Murong Xiao was surprised, even the audience under the ring were shocked.

Without a spirit sword?

This person is too arrogant, arrogant and conceited!

Practitioners fight with magic tools, otherwise how could they be opponents of others?

However, in the sight of everyone, Tang Yu really put away Feng Nie, and there was nothing in his hands.

Although it is true that this can slap Murong Xiao in the face and make Murong Xiao very ugly, if he loses, Tang Yu will only be ridiculed by more people.

"Since you are so arrogant, don't blame me for being rude." Murong Xiao sneered, and flew towards Tang Yu with the spirit sword in his hand. Although he smelled like green tea, he had to admit that Murong Xiao's cultivation Still very good.

Although Tang Yu didn't have Feng Nie in his hand, he didn't want to catch her without a fight. He jumped behind him to avoid Murong Xiao's attack, took out the magic talisman and threw it at Murong Xiao. This is an attack talisman. The sword exploded in front of Xiao, the rumbling sound was like a beating, Murong Xiao didn't expect it, he was hit straight, his ears were rumbling and he was almost blind, his eyes were pierced with pain, and even more so. What was ugly was that his handsome face was also as black as charcoal from the rumbling sound.

"Ha ha……"

Immediately, there was laughter from the crowd outside the arena.

Murong Xiao was so angry that he was dying. He didn't expect that his appearance would be so difficult. Not only did he fail to subdue Tang Yu, but he was also tricked by Tang Yu. Hearing the mocking laughter of the surrounding audience, he felt sick to death, and flew up again with his sword , he must find his place, otherwise how can he have the face to stay in the north?

The two of you come and go, fighting very fiercely in the ring.

I have to say that this contest is really worth seeing.

The crowd couldn't take their eyes off it. You must know that cultivators generally use spiritual weapons to assist in combat, and rarely use spiritual talismans. There are not many spiritual talismans on Tongtian Continent, because only alchemists can draw spiritual talismans. It is also a weapon used by alchemists to save their lives. Because cultivators are not familiar with the use of talismans, they naturally like to use spirit swords. Unexpectedly, there are so many talismans on Tang Yu's body, one after another. After suffering so much, I have to embarrass myself from time to time, which is really beautiful.