Chapter 051 Draw Seven Evil Spirits

"Where did you come from?" the old man walked behind the counter curiously and asked.

"No school, no sect," Tang Yu said.

The old man looked at Tang Yu again in surprise, he only regarded him as a young student who loves metaphysics, and he didn't say much. He had seen such people a lot. The old man looked at the talisman paper on the shelf and asked, "Want a low-level talisman?" Paper or Intermediate?"

He didn't ask advanced level at all, because advanced talisman paper is not only expensive, but ordinary beginners can't draw well, and even if they don't master the skills, talisman paper will spontaneously ignite or explode and hurt themselves, so the old man didn't ask Tang Yu at all if he wanted advanced talisman Paper.

Tang Yu said, "How do you sell advanced talisman paper?"

The old man was surprised, "You want advanced talisman paper?"

Tang Yu nodded.

The old man looked Tang Yu up and down, and seeing Tang Yu's extremely young face, he couldn't help but said, "The high-grade talisman paper is one hundred, but can you draw it well? If you don't draw well, the high-grade talisman paper will spontaneously ignite or explode. "

Tang Yu smiled slightly and took out a peace talisman from the space, but in the eyes of the old man, he just took it out of his pocket. Tang Yu put the peace talisman on the counter for the old man to see, and asked, "What do you think? How is Zhang Fu?"

The old man dubiously picked up the safety talisman on the counter.

The peace talisman is the simplest kind of spell in the metaphysical world. Basically, young people who have just learned how to draw talismans draw the peace talisman first, but there is a huge gap between the safety talismans despite their simplicity.

First of all, there is the gap between low, medium and high-level talisman paper, and then there is the gap in drawing skills. To know whether a spell is drawn well, it all depends on whether the skill in the spell is full of aura.

The peace talisman in front of me is also made of high-grade talisman paper, but you can feel the full power inside when you get it in hand. The power is locked in the talisman, and the aura is so strong that it almost overflows. Such a high-power talisman paper , it was the first time the old man saw it, so the old man's eyes widened in surprise, and he looked at the spell in his hand in disbelief.

"This...you drew this?" The old man couldn't believe it.

Tang Yu nodded.

The old man raised his head excitedly and asked, "Do you have any other symbols on your body?"

Tang Yu took out a few more talismans, which were attack talismans, ghost talismans, disease warding talismans, suppression talismans, etc. Each talisman was drawn with high-grade talisman paper, and the skill and aura in each talisman were different. It's full, it's too high-level, not only the talisman paper is high-level, but also the skill is very high-level, which is beyond the reach of ordinary people. Rarely, according to the masters he knew, it would be pretty good to get a single spell with such full skill after scrapping hundreds of them. I didn't expect this young man to come up with several kinds of spells all at once, which is simply unbelievable.

The old man blushed excitedly looking at each talisman on the counter, touching one and then the other, as if he didn't know which one to look at.

"Are you collecting charms here?" Tang Yu asked.

The old man was even more incredible when he heard the words, and looked at Tang Yu in shock, "You...you want to sell all these talismans?"

Tang Yu nodded and said, "More than that, I have more here, but there are only so many types for the time being, and each talisman has about fifty, do you want it?"