Chapter 007 Fox Cub

One day, after absorbing the purple mist that had just risen from the rising sun, Tang Yu opened his eyes. His eyes looked darker and brighter, and his golden eyes had been refined to the first level. After reaching the bottleneck, he can't break through. No matter how much purple energy he absorbs, he can't break through the second layer. This makes Tang Yu a little anxious, and his heart is a little irritated. He has been in this world for several months. But the speed is very slow. He practiced day and night every day, but no matter whether it is the golden eyes, the black lotus heart fire or the cultivation base, the progress is very slow. If this continues, when will he be able to return to Tongtian Continent?

There was a hint of anxiety on Tang Yu's handsome face. He took a deep breath and calmed down. He thought that the reason why he couldn't break through might be related to his anxiety. In the past few months, he had kept himself in the room and practiced day and night. , I just want to be able to return to the Tongtian Continent as soon as possible, and I have never relaxed a bit. Sometimes cultivation is like this, the more impatient, the less breakthrough.

Tang Yu thought for a while, it was time for him to relax, otherwise he would have been stuck at the bottleneck and would never be able to break through.

Tang Yu got out of bed and took a shower. He didn't sleep all night, but he was also full of energy. For a practitioner, it doesn't matter if he doesn't sleep, but he hasn't reached the bigu period yet, so he still has to eat five grains Miscellaneous grains.

Tang Yu opened the door and went downstairs. The whole villa was quiet. I still remember that when he came out a few days ago, he occasionally met his uncle and aunt. Both of them had sad faces. It seems that the company encountered a big problem. Tang Yu didn't care about it at the time. At the same time, he thought that his uncle and aunt plundered assets that didn't belong to them. Now it's just retribution.

When Tang Yu walked out of the hall, he happened to meet Tang Sheng getting off a luxury car. Behind him was a small truck. Tang Sheng was directing the workers to unload the truck.

It was a huge cage covered with a layer of red cloth, and four workers were carefully lifting the cage out of the truck.

"Be careful, don't let me fall." Tang Sheng shouted loudly, seeing that the cage was put on the ground safe and sound, he said with a sigh of relief, "It cost five million to buy, If it breaks or gets injured, you won't be able to pay for it."

As Tang Sheng said, he stepped forward and lifted the red cloth on the cage, and the contents of the cage were immediately displayed in front of Tang Yu.

There was a fox in the cage.

In fact, foxes are common animals in this world, but generally few people keep them. At this time, the fox in the cage was grinning and staring at Tang Sheng in an attacking posture. His pair of eyes looked very black at first glance. , but upon closer inspection, the faintly blue eyes were full of hostility towards Tang Sheng at the moment, the snow-white hair all over his body was shiny, and the tip of the hair shone with sparkling silver light under the sunlight, it was simply beautiful up.

However, this fox is small and not big, with a snow-white body and small pointed ears. It is very cute, but because of its fierce and hostile face at the moment, it looks a little scary, which should be Still an immature fox cub.

Tang Yu was attracted by this beautiful silver fox, and couldn't help walking forward. The silver fox also saw Tang Yu, and let out a threatening whimper from its throat. The four paws made the most ferocious attacking posture, as if He would pounce on him at any time. After walking in, Tang Yu realized that Xuehu's neck was injured, and the snow-white hair on his chest was dyed into a small patch of red. The blood was still dripping, and the floor of the cage There were several drops of blood on it.

"Tch, do you still want to bite me? Tell you, if you dare to bite me again, I will pull out all your teeth one by one." Tang Sheng shouted arrogantly, one arm wrapped A thick layer of gauze, it looks like it should have been bitten by this little fox cub before, Tang Sheng couldn't help but turn around and took out a self-made gun, but the gun that was shot out was not The bullet was a steel needle ten centimeters long. The steel needle was very thin and sharp. Tang Sheng hit the little fox, and the steel needle immediately penetrated into the little fox's body and disappeared.

The little fox let out a shrill scream, its attack posture trembled but did not move its body, it just stared at Tang Sheng with a pair of eyes full of hostility, the eyes were very fierce, if it could jump out, it would definitely kill Tang Sheng Tang Sheng tore it to pieces.

"Unconvinced, right? I still don't believe that you can't cure you bastard." Tang Sheng pulled the trigger as he spoke, wanting to give the little fox another shot.

The ten-centimeter-long steel needle sank into the little fox's body and could not be removed. The pain can be imagined.

At this moment, a hand stretched out, and Tang Yu directly grabbed Tang Sheng's wrist, preventing him from beating the little fox again. He didn't pay attention just now, so he let Tang Sheng give the little fox an injection. Now After witnessing all this, Tang Yu naturally wouldn't just watch Tang Sheng abuse small animals.

If you want to say how kind Tang Yu's heart is, it's actually not the same, but he looked at this little fox, who was so abused by the enemy in time, and still refused to give in. There was fierce hostility and stubbornness in his eyes, which made Tang Yu think of it all at once. How similar he was to himself in the previous life.

"What are you doing?" Tang Sheng glared at Tang Yu impatiently and said angrily, "Get out of the way."

"Crueling animals is against the law." Tang Yu said flatly.

"I bought this for five million yuan. I abuse it if I want to. Does it have anything to do with you?" Tang Sheng didn't like Tang Yu at first. He bullied Tang Yu a lot since he was a child, but At that time, Tang Yu couldn't fight back when he was beaten or scolded. In recent months, Tang Yu seemed to be different. He knew how to resist. In addition, his parents' company had a lot of problems recently. He didn't want to have any more conflicts with Tang Yu, so he ignored Tang Yu when he saw him, and didn't bother to talk to him at all.

Tang Yu didn't speak, but just looked at Tang Sheng with a pair of phoenix eyes.

Tang Sheng was startled, and cold sweat immediately came down.

It's that kind of look, it's terrible.

Tang Sheng suddenly felt fear in his heart, and he didn't understand what was going on. Tang Yu just glanced at him, and he trembled with fright, and his heart was full of fear.

Why is Tang Yu so scary now?

Tang Sheng swallowed his saliva quietly, put down the gun in his hand as if nothing had happened, and snorted forcefully, "I'm so tired, I'm going back to sleep, let me go."

Only then did Tang Yu let go of his hand.

Tang Sheng quickly dropped the gun in his hand, moved his wrist, and was three meters away from Tang Yu in an instant, as if Tang Yu was carrying some virus.

Tang Yu didn't bother to talk to him, but just glanced at the little fox in the cage again. The little fox cub also stared at Tang Yu with a pair of eyes full of hostility and malice, and issued a threatening warning sound from his throat, which seemed to be a threat to humans. Its hostility is not small, or it may have suffered too much torture from humans, so it has so much resentment and hostility towards humans.

Tang Yu took a bright look. Tang Sheng was afraid that he would look like he wanted the little fox, so he quickly ordered the workers to carry the little fox away. Tang Yu then turned away and walked out.

As for this matter and this little fox, Tang Yu didn't take it to heart. It's the same no matter which world he is in. Even if there are no practitioners here, it is still a world where the weak eat the strong, so he can only help when he meets , but the little fox could not be saved. As for the fate of the little fox, Tang Yu didn't think much about it. After he walked out of the Tang family's villa, he quickly forgot about it.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com