Chapter 073 Zheng's Accident

At night, Tang Yu's villa was extremely lively outside.

A lot of little ghosts and small animals gathered outside the villa. They all looked at the villa eagerly, wanting to rush in and eat the food that exudes aura, which would be of great benefit to them. Although the little animals didn't have intelligence, they couldn't resist the temptation of the spirit energy, and they circled around the villa one by one, looking anxious.

"It smells so good, what's in it?"

"I don't know, I just feel that after smelling this breath, the ghost aura on my body has faded a little."

"It's just that these formations and talismans are too powerful, and my mana is too low, so I dare not forcefully go in and have a look."

"You still want to force your way? Haven't you seen that tall man and a ferocious beast inside? Just that ferocious beast can swallow all of us little devils with no cultivation in one go."

All the ghosts were talking about it very lively. They were all little ghosts gathered around the city. Of course there were some evil ghosts too, but they didn't dare to go in. Those formations were so powerful that some evil ghosts couldn't help stepping in. It was gone in an instant, and the little devils were immediately intimidated.

Xu Fan found it with great difficulty. He originally planned to find Tang Yu after the auction was over, but he didn't want to see Tang Yu's shadow. When he got home, he was reprimanded by Xu's father. Yu, after searching around, he found out that Tang Yu was here.

He looked at the villa where Tang Yu lived in shock, and now he completely believed that Tang Yu might actually be a rich second generation who came out to experience life.

You said that if you are a rich second generation, you will be a rich second generation. Why do you have to pretend to be poor?

Xu Fan was very angry at Tang Yu's behavior of pretending to be poor, and he trembled a little when he thought of Tang Yu's arrogance, but Xu's father was not happy not to come to him, so Xu Fan stood hesitantly outside the villa.

"What is that second idiot going to do? If you want to go in, go in quickly."

"You want to get into that fool's body."

"That's the only way to enter the house."

As soon as they saw Xu Fan move, more than a dozen little ghosts rushed towards Xu Fan.

"Hey, do you talk about ghost virtues? Can you talk about first come, first served?"

"Obviously I came first."

"Tao, a group of ghosts who don't talk about ghost morality, it's too shameless."

"I'm already a ghost, what face do I need?"

"groove."

Whoosh.

A magic talisman flew out from the window, and a thunderstorm exploded in the group of little ghosts. The little ghosts were frightened and fled in all directions. Even the little ghost who was attached to Xu Fan's body also ran away quickly, and Xu Fan fell to the ground all of a sudden. , Tang Yu's voice came from the window, "Whoever dares to chatter and make noise outside, I will take you all with a magic talisman."

All the little ghosts were frightened by the thunder, and they all covered their mouths and dared not speak.

"Carry that human out and don't let him appear here." Tang Yu gave the order unceremoniously.

All the little ghosts looked at me and I looked at you, and they floated forward to lift Xu Fan from the ground and ran away, but in the eyes of outsiders, Xu Fan was just lying down and floating in the air, which was very frightening.