Chapter 119 Yanjing Changes

Fu Muqing was shocked again, and looked at Tang Yu with a complicated expression in the extreme speechless.

Tang Yu's whole body was terrified by his eyes, and he frowned and asked, "What kind of eyes are you?"

Fu Muqing said with a complex expression, "What exactly do you think of Xiaobai as yours? Could it be that you regard Xiaobai as your girlfriend? No, Xiaobai is male. Do you think Xiaobai is your boyfriend?" friend?"

"What nonsense are you talking about with a girlfriend and boyfriend?" Tang Yu was puzzled.

"Gu You was so angry that he was a beauty and a blue face. Your behavior today is very similar." Fu Muqing teased.

Tang Yu said speechlessly, "I just want to make a space ring for Xiaobai."

Fu Muqing's eyes widened in shock again, "Is there really such a treasure as a space ring in the world?"

"Of course." Tang Yu said.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Fu Muqing looked at Tang Yu with a complicated expression, "Why do you have so many?"

Tang Yu smiled and said, "Maybe this is talent!"

Fu Muqing, "..."

The pair of brothers and sisters finally got the imperial green gemstone, and they gave Tang Yu a triumphant look, which was a bit of a show of power. Tang Yu didn't bother to pay attention to them. After the auction, he walked out quickly with Fu Muqing, planning on the road. So, since he didn't get his favorite jade today, it seems that he has to go back to Yanjing City to find Mr. Zhou. Presumably, Mr. Zhou should have the treasure he wants.

But they didn't want to be surrounded by many people as soon as they walked out the door.

"Second Young Master Fu." Someone stepped forward and asked, "I don't know who this is?"

"Tang Yu." Fu Muqing said, "Mr. Zhang?"

"Oh, I waited at the door on purpose. I heard that Master Tang is the one who cured Mr. Yun?" Mr. Zhang asked with a smile.

"Yes, what's the matter?" Tang Yu asked.

Seeing Tang Yu's own confession, many people's eyes turned green immediately, and they rushed forward to surround Tang Yu, but pushed out Fu Muqing, who was bewildered, and said one by one:

"Master Tang, this is my business card. I don't know when Master Tang will have time to help me take a look at the Feng Shui in my company?"

"Yes, yes, and my family's Feng Shui."

"this is my name card."

"this is mine."

"And mine."

"..."

It took more than half an hour for Tang Yu to get clean, but his hands and pockets were already full of business cards.

Tang Yu, "..."

Just thinking about making money, so many opportunities come, it's really great.

Back home, Tang Wei was cooking in the kitchen. As a ghost, she had nothing to do all day long, and out of gratitude to Tang Yu, she could only cook all her special dishes in return for Tang Yu. I was watching TV and eating potato chips on the sofa. As soon as I saw Tang Yu came back, I quickly crossed my legs and closed my eyes, pretending to be practicing. The mob huddled next to him and watched him perform. The nest flicked its tail on the platform of the fountain, fiddled with the water and lotus leaves in the fountain with its paws, and looked at the fat Juling carp inside.