Chapter 154 Ten Billion Spirit Stones

"Don't worry, no one who can hurt me has yet appeared. If you get hurt in an accident, I'll be even more worried." Tang Yu said with firm eyes while holding Xiaobai's hand.

Xiaobai watched, with a slight smile in the beautiful fox eyes, and obediently went behind Tang Yu.

Duan Yu, "..."

He could barely see.

"You two don't have to worry, it's a common thing for the door to burst. My uncle doesn't get sick every day except when he sleeps. He will get sick as soon as he opens his eyes. He doesn't recognize his relatives. He is like a madman. He kills people when he sees things. Just destroy it, so this door was installed after he destroyed it and we installed it while he was sleeping." Duan Yu quickly explained.

As his words fell, a man with disheveled hair ran out from the inside, and he saw the person standing outside with eyes as big as copper bells, and a ferocious face with bared teeth and claws, rushing towards the crowd, but was caught The formation outside the door was blocked back. He didn't feel any pain when he fell to the ground. Instead, he stood up again and rushed towards the crowd, laughing loudly. There was a deep scar on the face of a middle-aged man. , Not only that, there is a very deep hostility in the eyes, just like the state of a mad dog, the clothes on his body are dirty and tattered, and his hair is messy, like an old beggar who has been begging for decades.

"Ahhh..." He looked at the crowd with wide eyes and shouted loudly, with a ferocious expression on his face, wanting to tear them into pieces.

"He is crazy!" Xiao Bai said hesitantly.

"It's really crazy." Duan Yu explained, "When he first became obsessed, he still had time to be sober, but then he continued to practice until he became completely obsessed and couldn't control himself. The Patriarch saw that he was completely insane. I can't recognize things anymore, so I locked him up." Duan Yu turned his head to look at Tang Yu and asked, "Young Master Tang, do you think there is a way to heal it?"

In fact, he didn't have any hope for Tang Yu either.

His uncle's practice has become very serious, and he has been locked in this room for more than ten years. In the past ten years, the Duan family has also spent a lot of money to find famous doctors and high-level alchemists for him, but there is no alchemist. able to treat his illness.

You must know that it is very difficult to cure a cultivator's madness. His mind is injured and his mind is damaged. It cannot be cured by ordinary panacea, especially those panaceas that can heal the mind are also extremely difficult to find on Tongtian Continent.

"I have to see how much his mind is hurt before I can decide." Tang Yu said lightly, then turned his head and asked, "When will he go to bed?"

"At midnight." Duan Yu said, "Because his mind was injured, he was in a state of excitement all day long, and he rarely slept all day long. He would only sleep when he was extremely tired, but he would only sleep for an hour. .”

"It's enough, then I'll come and see him when he falls asleep." Tang Yu said directly.

"Then I will arrange rooms for Young Master Tang and Young Master Bai in the mansion first, and the two inns in the province have been tossing back and forth with Duan's mansion." Duan Yu said immediately.

"Okay." Tang Yu nodded.

He and Xiaobai lived in Duanfu for the time being.

After Tang Yu and Xiaobai were arranged, Duan Yu went to the main hall. Patriarch Duan was already waiting in the main hall. When he saw Duan Yu coming back, he immediately asked, "How is it? Can he heal your uncle?"