Chapter 088 Cat Life Event

Fu Muqing went to the bathroom without a word and drained the water. Although tired, dizzy and dizzy, he really wanted to lie down and rest for a while, but now he could only grit his teeth and insist on taking care of the cat first.

Fortunately, he bought a bathtub before, otherwise it would be troublesome to bathe Mo Yun.

Also, it is obviously a cat, why does it grow so big, like a big dog, if it is hugged every day like Xiaobai in the future, won't it exhaust him to death?

Fu Muqing instantly felt that being a slave must be very difficult.

The black cat with a noble face waited at the door to see that the water had been put in before walking in and jumped into the bathtub. Fu Muqing was immediately splashed with water all over his body. Before he could wipe off the water from his face, Mo Mo Yun's irritable voice came, "You stupid slave, what are you talking about? Why don't you come here and wait for me to take a bath?"

Fu Muqing looked at Mo Yun who was lying in the bathtub like a second uncle, and squatted down to serve Mo Yun with a face full of lovelessness. Don't tell me, the hair wet by water is soft and smooth, and feels very soft to the touch. Okay, but when he got to the lower part of Mo Yun, he lost his composure, because Mo Yun is a super big cat, an animal, and animals are different from humans, so... ahem, they are all exposed to the outside, Unlike humans who can't see it wearing pants, the first time Fu Muqing saw an animal was such a big lump that was completely exposed to his sight, looking ferocious and ugly.

"Hurry up, what are you doing dawdling?" Mo Yun urged impatiently.

Fu Muqing hurriedly shifted his gaze away, but his hand accidentally touched it, and Mo Yun immediately exploded like a hair whose tail was stepped on, and instantly jumped out of the water, splashing the water all over Fu Muqing, a pair of light green eyes glaring angrily Fu Muqing said angrily, "You...you shameless human being."

Fu Muqing also looked embarrassed, thinking that he didn't do it on purpose, besides you are an animal, what shame do you have?

Of course, you can't say that, Fu Muqing apologized again and again, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"You still want to do it on purpose? You lowly slave, you are just my slave, you have no right to touch me at all." Mo Yun said violently.

"Yes, yes, I will be careful next time." Fu Muqing said perfunctorily.

Mo Yun looked very angry, he gritted his teeth and stared at Fu Muqing for a while, turned around and ran away.

Fu Muqing, "..."

Forget it, let's make persistent efforts tomorrow night.

But he really didn't think about it, it was too big.

Fu Muqing quickly got the picture out of his mind, took off his clothes and took a simple shower. Although the wound was covered with gauze that could not see the water, it was also thrown by Mo Yun. He simply washed it out and put the wound on again. Medicine, and the shoulder bitten by Mo Yun was already swollen, he also took the medicine, and then saw that the bedroom door was open, and the water dripped all the way into the bedroom. It's going to be occupied, and when he cleans up the guest room tomorrow, he can only sleep on the sofa tonight.

Just as Fu Muqing was about to fall asleep, Mo Yun's irritable voice came from the bedroom, "You lowly human being, come in quickly."

Fu Muqing walked in with a speechless face and asked, "What's wrong?"

Mo Yun lay on the bed with a grumpy face, exuding a very unpleasant aura all over his body, and glared at Fu Muqing fiercely.

Fu Muqing thought to himself, just touching it accidentally, the temper is so strong, can't it?