Chapter 094 Yun's Herbal Garden

"That's her own fault." Yun Sheng looked extremely cold.

Tang Yu stroked his chin and asked curiously, "Why does she know the art of witchcraft? Generally, masters like us know very little about this kind of magic, and most of this kind of magic are in remote areas. She has Contact anyone?"

"She is from Province Y." Yun Sheng said.

Tang Yu suddenly realized that most of the places in Province Y were ethnic minorities, and witchcraft was still very popular in the minority villages in Province Y.

"Okay, you can deal with the next thing yourself, I won't participate." Tang Yu waved his hand and Fu Muqing left first. As for how to deal with this woman next, that's their business. Talk to Tang Yu Relationships are gone.

A few days later, Tang Yu heard that Yun Sheng sent that woman directly to the prison. In short, she would never get out of it in this life, and Elder Yun also suffered a serious illness. All the power of the Yun family was handed over to Yun Sheng at once. In his hands, Yun Lao retreated behind the scenes and never showed up again.

Tang Yu doesn't care about these things. What he cares more about is the extra string of zeros on the account. This Yunsheng is quite generous, and he actually transferred 200 million yuan to him at once. This is really turning money into soft hands. .

"What on earth does the Yun family do? Why are they so rich?" Tang Yu couldn't help asking, looking at the string of zeros in his account. This was the first time he had seen such a generous guest.

At first, I thought it would be good if Yunsheng could give him 100 million to 120 million, but I didn't expect it to be 200 million.

"The Yun family? Didn't I tell you?" Fu Muqing asked curiously.

Tang Yu shook his head.

"They are investing in the production of medicinal materials research, and there are several hills in the province S that are all their medicinal gardens. A new anti-cancer drug that was just released in China a few days ago was developed by Yun's, although it is still in production. It is an experiment, but I heard that it has won several awards for the country..." Fu Muqing introduced.

Tang Yu blinked his eyes with a happy face, "Medicine nursery?"

Fu Muqing nodded.

"How many hillside medicine gardens are there under Yun's banner?"

"Yes." Fu Muqing asked, "What's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Tang Yu was a little out of breath. There must be a lot of good things in the medicine gardens on several hills, "Hurry up and give me Yunsheng's number."

"Where do I have his phone number here? I'm not familiar with him either." Fu Muqing said.

"Then who has it? Does your brother have it?"

"I don't know about this, I want to ask."

"Forget it, don't ask, just tell me the address of Yun's company, and I will go find him in person." Tang Yu looked anxious.

"Why are you looking for him? Is there something wrong?" Fu Muqing sent the address.

"There must be something, otherwise why would I ask him?" Tang Yu got the address, turned around and left in a hurry, and did not forget to tell him before leaving, "Look at my Xiaobai, if he wakes up, tell him, I'll be back soon."

Fu Muqing, "..."

What are you going to do with this ups and downs?

Tang Yu took a taxi and came to the Yun's Building. As a wealthy family, the Yun's Building also has its own place in the Imperial Capital. Now this Yun's Building is standing in the golden area of ​​the Imperial Capital, with dozens of floors above and below. Yes, no wonder Yun Sheng gave him 200 million without blinking an eye. His annual income is estimated to be 10 billion, so naturally he doesn't care about the 200 million.