Chapter 146 Dual Cultivation Techniques

It is also very easy to refine golden elixir, because Tang Yu has no shortage of extremely rare treasures, such as spiritual juice, golden lotus petals, and nine-turn lotus seeds. These are all good things, and they are generally not found on Tongtian Continent Otherwise, Murong Chang wouldn't have been unable to find a cure.

It took Tang Yu a few days to refine the golden elixir and handed it to Murong Chang, but because Murong Jun hadn't caught the spirit beast yet, he didn't take it. He had to contract the spirit beast before he could take the golden elixir. Then practice again.

As for the next thing, Tang Yu didn't worry about it anymore. Instead, he locked up with Xiaobai in the room and practiced every day when he had nothing to do. When he was tired of practicing, he hugged and rolled the sheets together, and his life was extremely Xiaoyao comfortable.

This day, the two had just woken up, and Xiao Bai, who had been tossed all night, rubbed his sore waist and asked, "Should we continue to live at Murong's house?"

"What? Have you lived enough?" Tang Yu asked.

Xiaobai shook his head, "Isn't it enough to live, is it not good to live in someone else's house all the time?"

"What's so bad about this?" Tang Yu said indifferently, "I have saved Murong Chang, and I am already a great benefactor of Murong's family, and living here is much more convenient and comfortable than staying in an inn. Why don't we spend the spirit stones ourselves?"

Murong-jun is also quite capable, and in the end he actually caught a high-level spiritual beast for Murong Chang and let Murong Chang make a contract. After the contract was successful, Murong Chang took the golden elixir and quickly entered into cultivation. Closed-door practice.

The Murong family now regards Tang Yu as their savior. For a young alchemist and practitioner like Tang Yu, whose identity and background are so mysterious that nothing can be found out, Murong Jun naturally does not dare to offend easily. his.

"Alright then." Xiaobai nodded, no matter where Tang Yu was, he just had to stay by his side.

Tang Yu smiled and kissed Xiaobai's cheek and said, "Let's wait before leaving. I heard that the four major families will have a martial arts competition in January. Let's watch the excitement before leaving."

"Okay." Xiaobai agreed.

The two lived in Murong's house with peace of mind.

On the other hand, after a month of retreat, Murong Chang's cultivation has improved even more. Murong Jun said excitedly, "That Tang Yu is really not simple, he is young, and his alchemy skills are as good as you. Xi. Du. Jia. This is amazing , Unfortunately, I can't see his cultivation base, but last time I saw him deal with Tang Qiying so easily, it must not be low."

"He should be wearing a treasure to conceal his cultivation, and the young man next to him seems to be very skilled." Murong Chang said.

Murong Jun nodded and said happily, "Forget it, it doesn't matter who he is, as long as we can make friends with him and not make enemies."

Murong Chang also nodded with a smile and said, "That's for sure, by the way, the January competition will start soon, right?"

"There are still about ten days." Murong Jun looked at Murong Chang and said, "You will definitely shock the whole north by then."

Murong Chang thought of that woman Tang Qiying, and sneered disdainfully, with a sinister look in his eyes.

Soon it will be time for the younger generation of the four major families in the north to compete in martial arts. Every ten years, the north will hold a gathering of young people to compete in martial arts. In fact, it is also the time to show the family heritage. , the more outstanding people of the younger generation, the better the resources, and naturally there will be many good seedlings for cultivation.